Loot Chests missing if getting two or more

This has happened about 8 times now.

No, this isn’t from quests. This is from leveling up a hero and player level at the same time.

3 Likes

Having the same issue.

same here i am at around a dozen at this point, shows 2 chests, one from level and one from quest. I click on chests and only 1 shows as available.

Scroll. Up. Now. At least one Blue has acknowledged this several times over a half-dozen similar threads and at least 3 of us have linked replies to those very same Blue posts. Please consider searching for a similar thread to avoid reposts.

1 Like

Edit*

Interesting, I looked at the video on my phone when I got Diablo to 20 and got Player Level 1200. Either way, it’s getting annoying.

Thanks.

Hey BlueFalcon!

Refer to the post pinned at the top of this board for more infomation.

Player Level is equal to the sum of your Hero Levels, so your Player Level will always move up when you level a Hero. Since Heroes 2.0, when Loot Chests and Progression was added, this has only awarded one Loot Chest, the rarity of which was determined by the Player Level you achieved. The systems on live are functioning the same as they have when they were first created, however, the popup is displaying the wrong number, creating confusion.

Since this is covered by the pinned post on this board, I’m going to close this thread out.

Thanks!
Huginncord