Loot chests can no longer be purchased with money

Apex legends will die out quite fast, it is just another colorful, racial diverse battle royale game based on micro transactions. Boring. Not sure what’s the fuss about it. It is basically overwatch but with fewer characters and far worse servers.

1 Like

Games like this have a peak user life of like a 6 months to a year before they die to the next reskinned version.

PUBG -> Fortnite -> Apex -> Whatever

It’s a huge investment for such a short lived popularity.

You literally undermined your own argument lol

You forgot bo4 with blackout, the solo queue is basically dead outside of peek hours during the weekend.

PUBG was pretty much supplanted by Fornite and peaked in popularity already.

I don’t see how that really undermines the point.

He means neither of these 2 games are completely dead. But they will be like LOL and Dota of battle royale, they were the first and they simply garbed the market share available for these games. The rest are just picking up the remnants.

I also didn’t say dead, I said peaked in popularity.

I guess I did say die, what I meant was supplanted by in peak popularity.

I’m probably worng abuot this, 'cause I really have no idea, but…

Isn’t this the exact same with Diablo? It has an Adult rating, but clicking on “I’m an adult” is all the “evidence of age” Blizz needs to let me download it (isn’t it?)
I mean, I assume gambling laws are (or rather, should be) more strict than “blood and gore laws” (if those are a thing), but wouldn’t that be enough?

They dont need support…