Locked Skins and Mounts

Hey I have seen some other posts addressing this but I haven’t seen any fixes. I tried reinstalling Heroes of the Storm but that didn’t seem to work. The skins I know are locked are the prime evil diablo skins, the cloud mount skins, as well as a few others I can’t remember. The games mode are specifically UR and Ranked. I hope someone can help me out with this! Thanks.

2 Likes

You can refer to this pinned post for the most up to date information regarding this issue.

“If you are still seeing Mounts or Skins locked in Quickmatch or VS AI game modes, please create a new post with what Skin / Mount and also what game mode you were in that you saw it.”

Sorry I thought the instructions from this post were to create a new post with effected skins. That was my attempt with this thread.

No worries! Yeah, them being locked in Draft mode games (Unranked, Storm League, or Custom Games with Drafts enabled) is known and I don’t need any more information regarding that interaction.

I’m more concerned if people are still seeing them locked in non-Draft modes only right now.

Oh ok, I think I misunderstood!! Thanks for the quick responses.

Здравствуйте, помогите мне с такой проблемой: у меня куплен герой D.Va и есть облик на него "Голиаф"D.Va, я могу его использовать в быстрой игре но не могу использовать в рейтинговой игре, пишет что “облик можно разблокировать в коллекции” ,а в коллекции он уже разблокирован. Помогите мне с этой проблемой.

у меня также с маунтами… и это уже давно… я думаю им вообще пофиг что чтото не работает. Достучаться до разработчиков невозможно все сидят за стеной “Пишите на форуме” нет ни емайалов ни телефонов… все сделано чтобы ты сидел играл во что есть и молчал.

Hello Blizzard,

I just noticed my Malthael’s phantom mount went missing. I’m not sure what happened if it was really removed or it’s a bug but I was able to use it during the Hogger patch and maybe it disappeared after the recent patch. I’m not sure as well if there are other items missing.

1 Like

I can’t select Leoric’s horse either, in any mode. In the collection it appears as owned, but in the selection screen it’s not available. But the weirdest thing, I just had a game where someone on my team was using it. Not sure which tint it was.

Oh, and the pink bike with placeholder name is back, added for free.

2 Likes

I’m also missing Leoric’s Phatom Charger, but I don’t play very often so I don’t know how long it’s been like that. Looking at the forums it seems like people have been having these issues since mid December last year though? It’s a bit surprising that something like this hasn’t been resolved in almost half a year.

2 Likes

The issue about Leoric’s Phantom has been reported this week, right after the most recent patch. Similar issues with other mounts happened in December last year, the same moment the infamous pink bike first appeared.

2 Likes

Hello, earlier this year Leoric’s Phantom disappeared from my inventory and came back again out of nowhere. I don’t play the game as often anymore, but the mount went missing again. Any game mode I’ve played hasn’t made it appear again. It’s been about 2 weeks now and I have yet to see my mount.

2 Likes

Another patch released, this issue is still not fixed.

2 Likes

In any game mode, I can’t use Leorics Phantom steed. It does not even show up as an option to select anymore.

2 Likes

Let’s hope this gets fixed at some point.

2 Likes

I own the mount “Leoric’s Phantom” that I earned from an event a long time ago. The problem is that mount is not selectable on the hero loadout page to use. It’s completely missing from the mounts. I have heard that this is the case for a number of mounts in the game and has been a bug for quite some time. Are there any plans on patching the game and finally fixing the missing mount bugs?

1 Like

The mount “Leoric’s Phantom” that I earned from an event a long time ago. It’s not selectable in any mode. I have heard that this is the case for a number of mounts in the game and has been a bug for quite some time. Are there any plans on patching the game and finally fixing the missing mount bugs?

2 Likes

The infamous pink speeder bike “Var3” showed back up again last patch, but “Leoric’s Phantom” horse mount is still missing from the loadout. Been gone since the Hogger patch a year ago… We would really like to ride it mmkay? Things that make ya go hmmm

3 Likes

Leoric’s Phantom still missing. My favorite mount. It’s been a year…

3 Likes

1 Year, 1 Month, 8 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. December 1st, 2020 (Hogger patch)…

1 Like