Life on the Forums looks like... 2.0

I hope its chaotic lol :laughing:

i had the idea of medivh hosting something with other heroes in that area doesn’t matter which heroes are they and he did something to freak them out after saying that word and it was the last thing they heard! so yeah it was chaotic indeed!

2 Likes

" Hi everyone,
I made all these nice burgers for everyone to enjoy and i placed all the topics for you too , however one of the burgers has ghost pepper sauce instead of ketchup :smiling_imp: "

Thats would be borderline evil xD

1 Like

im kinda sad only 1 talked bout me drawin xD me jealous of alien dood :ragnaros_sad:

since im a bad draw i was so proud too D:

2 Likes

hahaha well that’s pretty good one. but my idea was about death! still that one you thought of is so funny which makes it a good idea too.

i haven’t seen what did you draw imma check it out now and tell you! hmmm you need colors in there! i see you draw ragnaros but missing colors! i can imagine it looking so great if you had colors on it “not saying that it’s bad right now” but with colors it would look pretty well!

remember colors makes up for it!

1 Like

thxx :smiley: originally it was

then the pic, if yer wondering why he is pointing on himself

das da problem. i live in a place that has 50+ celsius in the summer. even air conditioning dosent help. drawing alone made the paper soggy imagine if i coloured it, which would definately make the paper drip sweat XD i literaly am sweating while typing. but thx i appreciate it :smiley:

ps: i live in a desert close to the equator XD

1 Like

you could draw on your pc btw! if paper isn’t helping since it’s very hot weather try on pc if you can i know it’s probably harder on pc but give it a shot since you can color on pc without worrying. and yes seriously it’s all about fun in here and coloring that ragnaros would make it look very nice!

i would color it for you but i don’t have the paper my self haha

i will try on paint XD i have no other method lel and u can print it from the link above on imgur

i was about to say that! i’ll try to color it as i open hots to see ragna’s colors! i’m no artist but i’ll try

it is impossible to do on paint xD however it is night now so less sweat. imma colour it. WISH ME LUCC :smiley:

best of luck and yeah that’s not working out for me either lmao this is so lame to do it on pc hahaha

Oh Dr. Logan, I’m sure Tassadar will be punished, for quite some times :smirk:

1 Like

oh lord… what have i done so i tried to paint it on my pc this is how far it is i’m pretty tired as i was focusing on how to make it exactly as the picture of yours. i’ll continue it another time as i’m sweating so hard stupid summer… PC painting is horrible but trying my best and i’m no artist so idc…
http://prntscr.com/o9nepc

Certified MSPaint bruh moment.

2 Likes

[Laughs in mexican]
There were more heat in winter.
I recomend you Inkscape, that’s the program that I use for my stuff (because is free!), with that program I made my picture from above.

1 Like

don’t laugh at my painting :sob:

in winter here it was the time where i never left the bed cause of the cold… wearing 3 jackets on top of each other and still freeze…

i’ll definitely check that out thanks!

1 Like

Also use ShareX (Steam Version) instead of Lightshot, uploads images straight to https://imgur.com and gifs to gfycat, just need a small setup but its an excellent screenshotting software.

And most importantly doesn’t save images in data format which is laggy in most cases.

2 Likes

so now 2 things to get! thanks guys :smile: also i’m not really into painting and stuff but somehow i enjoyed remaking the one he linked with more visible black color and stuff i enjoyed it felt like i wanna start doing some by my self. even more detailed but unfortunately i don’t have what everyone use to make perfect art…

HAHAAAAA I AM DONE! now my hand hurts SO BADLY that if anyone says anything that is not like( this is nice ) im gonna crush their souls XD
NOW THIS WILL TAKE YOUR POST AWAY TASSADAR. BE READY
://imgur.com/ptoIa14

(add https )

psssssss dr logan…

2 Likes