Kith's Gazlowe Review + Rework

It isn’t 100% more damage to structures, it’s 100% more damage to everything. That said, the rework would replace the damage bonus that it currently has with a splash damage bonus - you’d deal less damage in a 1v1, but you’d be able to hit multiple targets per Basic Attack instead.

I can see their reasoning why, though. It’s a lot easier to counter a split pusher when the majority of pushing strength comes from the minions, something that’s especially important to consider when you’re trying to prevent ratting from becoming a common tactic. It’s still entirely possible (Murky happens to be amazing at it), but it’s not as strong as it used to be - which is a good thing.

It’s an interesting concept, but no, that’s not what I was aiming for. That talent is designed to make Gazlowe less vulnerable during the charge period while also enabling him to set up powerful ambushes. For example, a player could start charging Deth Lazor and then throw Grav-O-Bomb at the optimal moment instead of having to throw out Grav-O-Bomb and then start charging Deth Lazor and miss out on a maximum stun duration and/or grouped enemy team.

Besides, the only thing that’s really keeping the reworked Deth Lazor balanced is that it renders Gazlowe immobile while it charges. A magic battery that charged Deth Lazor for you would be a must-have talent because it’d basically give him access to Sundering and Gazlowe doesn’t need a second ult.

As a Laser Goblin Apologist, I can say that your concerns are rooted in not taking the right talents (Hyperfocus Coils) and not positioning yourself properly. The reactionary Xplodium Charge is pretty handy, don’t get me wrong, but it’s not going to save you from taking too long to charge or from being in the wrong place when you start the windup.

I see your point. But if he doesn’t get exactly the rework you are suggesting, and his laser doesn’t stun, then it would be a good talent to have :stuck_out_tongue:

I like this character however don’t play him too much. I don’t know maybe because I haven’t skill enough. when i want to rest from him I choose aba ))

1 year later lol

NECROMANCER ALARAM 0 POST ACCOUNT WAKES UP DEAD THREAD :scream:

So I’m seeing a crazy high win rate among Gazlowe players, and he’s constantly banned. Can we get a little nerf sometime yesterday please?

He has been nerfed but i guess he could use some more maybe.

Guess this thread respawned at the altar of storms, 9 months later.

It sure did. Guess the respawn timer on this thread have been bugged for this long :DD