Kael'thas' Flamestrike cannot be seen

Kael’thas’ Flamesrike cannon be seen in lowest graphics on Sky Temple. I am also experiencing lower fps and fps drop since the last patch.

2 Likes

Might want to provide your dxdiag listing so that the developers have some idea of the sort of performance you could expect.

They blocked the Cyberhawk skin on Sky Temple in competitive matches because of this. It shouldn’t be allowed.

I think it has something to do with the shadows setting. I removed mine long
time ago completely through the Variables file so they no longer even show as a circle blob under the units. Somehow Cyber Flamestrike outline is visable for me, other effects not as much. Also it massively improves the FPS for lower end machines.

https://imgur.com/a/1P52XX4

Here’s an album of the spell being cast on different terrain, including the capture points. You can clearly see the spell outline and the graphical effect to a certain extent on any part of the map with all settings on low. I didn’t manage to screenshot each spell cast 10 times but I can tell you that it is clearly visable during the buildup and the damage dealing portion, even when empowered with the trait.

Hey everyone!

Thanks for the reports!

We’ve been doing some user experience testing on some changes to Sky Temple that we are hoping will address the concerns regarding ability visibility. We are hoping to get these into your hands once we are sure this is a net gain and visibility across the board is improved!

Stay tuned!
Huginncord

2 Likes