Kael'tas needs nerf

Keal himself isn’t a OP hero… for the most part his damage isnt overturned. It’s simply an annoying mechanic to deal with and honestly I dont think it can be chalked up to “only stupid players spread it.”
One hero shouldnt make an ENTIRE team have to respond constantly to 1 low CD spell. Thus why he is banned in almost every single ranked game across most rank levels.
He doesnt need adjustments damage wise, spell wise I think yes he needs tuning.

1 Like

This is where the selective outrage comes into play. Multiple heroes have this very same mechanic to where you need to be spread out or take massive damage.

The problem is those heroes aren’t played as much or as banned as much therefor nobody really takes notice until someone like me calls on them out on it. (y)

Remember that one poster who didn’t even bother watching the video and responded? Wombat.

Good times.

1 Like

Which heroes have the same spell concept as living bomb NOT as a ultimate?

I shouldn’t have answer questions to to things that should be common knowledge in a game like this.

If you can’t come to your own conclusions in which heroes I am hinting at… maybe it’s a time to admit you don’t have the authority to talk about balance.

… you’re HINTING at a hero on a game forum. If you arnt prepared to have a discussion on something YOU posted why are you even posting???

Are you seriously trying to say I can’t talk about balance but YOURE HINTING AT A HERO Instead of just outright making a compression like a normal person.

1 Like

Because I don’t bother wasting my time with people who clearly don’t play the game enough to answer such a basic freaking question about the game.

Duh. I’m not Unclecanon. I don’t have the patience to put up with most of you.

:rofl::rofl: the people on this forum get more and more ridiculous each day.

1 Like

They certainly do.

If you don’t have the knowledge of basic functions of all the heroes in the game. You shouldn’t be talking about balance.

Quite ridiculous to think you should have an opinion on the matter when you can’t even answer basic questions of hero mechanics.

You can’t even make a proper argument on something YOU YOURSELF said.
You’re trying to play it off as my lack of knowledge instead of just admitting you dont know.

2 Likes

I want to ask - how many threads will we have on forum about KL nerf?
I hate him too, but I don’t ask about nerfs.
I just wonder.
Yep he’s annoying, but I wouldn’t nerf him.

̶I̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶r̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶n̶e̶r̶f̶ ̶H̶a̶m̶m̶e̶r̶ ̶

1 Like

I can I just don’t want to.

Must be tough to start the game and just read every ability of every hero. Something you should already know if you want to be taken seriously in these kind of threads.

You’re not entitled to my attention. I will however continue respond just to tick you off.

“I can I just dont want to… explain the comment i myself made”

I finished your sentance for you (:

Ps. Really not annoyed, find it hilarious how silly you sound.

1 Like

There is a threshold where I just cut people off.

Dolly, I’m sorry can’t understand this but I’ve been on this forum for almost 3 years. You also don’t know me. I simply do not have the patience to put up with people who don’t even understand the basics.

Seriously, you cannot name ONE character that forces you to spread? not a single one?

Why should I even take you seriously? Why should I waste my breath on someone who can’t even answer such a basic question.

Why would I want to have a discussion with someone like you?

But I do have the patience to constantly respond blabbing about this topic.

Right back at you. It is quite silly how you can’t answer such a simple question yourself.

I’m not going to finish YOUR comment. Stop being lazy.

Here. I’ll give you a hint.

Step 1 Open Battle net.
Step 2 Load Heroes of the Storm.
Step 3 Click on Quickmatch.
Step 4 Select hero.
Step 5 Read every heroes basic abilities.
Step 6 Realize which heroes I am talking about and get back to me.

This literally takes 15 minutes at the most. You stop being lazy.

Lol, do you assume everyone sits at home with access to heroes all day long?
I think I found your problem.

I’ve been playing this game since beta. I know most of the roster. I’m choosing not to pick up your lazy argument.

1 Like

… I actually would classify myself as a casual player who only plays maybe a 5/6 games per week - if that.

xD Even I still know that stuff mate.

But to be fair. I did used to spend 5 hours a day playing this game on my time off. :thinking: But that stopped like a year and half ago.

When you’re ready to have an actual discussion on this, you let me know friend. I was more than willing to discuss this like adults but you want to be a child and “hint things” lol.
Have a nice day, hopefully you will respond properly cause I really did want to discuss this. (::wave:t2:

1 Like

Come to threads prepared and do your homework.

I have a firm belief in real life that if you don’t have the basic knowledge in any subject. You should stop talking about it.

This has nothing to do with being a child. This has to do with people not knowing a damn thing about the subject they wish to discuss not sitting down and being quiet.