Ingame Store Not Updating

Update: Apparently this is only effecting my account because I tried a new account and the content is showing up there…

I made a post on Reddit about this but I was encouraged to post it here. It appears that the store isn’t updating after yesterdays new content and this is what I’m seeing this morning:

i.imgur(DOT)com/JQj4uxM.png
i.imgur(DOT)com/jF99Tyf.png

Any help would be appreciated and I hope this could get squared away because I’m eyeing that Genji skin I can’t access.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey Rayz,

Thanks for the report! The collection should be the same for all regions/accounts. It sounds like it may be a caching issue. Deleting your cache will force you to re-download the data and may resolve this issue. Deleting the Battle.net Cache Folder

Thanks,
~Fizivix

Thanks for the reply, I just did what you asked but nothing has changed, still the same stuff from the previous weeks. Deathranger Nova, her bundle and everything else is still the same. Like I mentioned before, I logged on with a seperate account for test purposes and that loaded the content fine, but my main account I play on still has previous weeks stuff.

Edit: I even turned off my AntiVirus, Firewall and everything else, redid the cache clearing without success, same stuff remains.

Wait… the Genji Skin and Deathranger Nova are unavailable now? I might be having the same issue then…

The Genji skin is new and was released yesterday, but the Deathranger Nova skins along with its bundle are supposed to be gone on top of previous weeks hero sales which also still remain.

Update: My store has been fixed, maybe the patch addressed it, I don’t know but awesome!

Thanks for the updates!

Glad it’s resolved. We reloaded some things on our side which seems to have fixed it.

Thank you,
~ Fiz