Info from the AMA

I’ll make a list of the most notable things that I saw in the AMA:

• Diva rework planned. She’s getting a new ultimate, and new builds (bruiser/support/pilot), the ability to change her W’s angle after it has been cast, and the movespeed reduction she has happening only while she’s attacking/channeling W. Her Pistol ult will be made baseline ability, but nerfed.
  • Nova is on the rework radar, but there’s nothing concrete that can be shared yet.
  • No Probius rework planned in the near future, but they have been trying some changes internally.
  • The dev team also likes the idea of Kyle Blackthrone being in the Nexus.
  • Deathwing… got a strange reaction from the devs, she he’s also a possiblity.
  • Updates to the tab screen.
  • No plans for Auriel in the near future
  • Devs have been playtesting significant changes on Whitemane
  • Devs are working internally on Samuro changes - clones having much shorter duration, that extends as he/they attack heroes, and 20 sec cooldown Bladestorm. Do have in mind that these can change by the time he gets his rework/rebalance.
  • Adam Z. Jackson has an idea for a new level 20 talent for Zagara, but wants us to convince Brett Crawford to let him make this happen.

(at this point I think I should’ve been posting links under each of the points, but it’s already too late for that)

• Tyrande changes are being planned (specifically to Elune’s Chosen and Celestial Attunement)
  • The devs are happy with the condition of MULE - Abathur being the only hero who has it, but are open to suggestions in that regard.
  • The devs are considering if they should make AI, that replaces disconnected players, just stay at base (unless pinged to follow), instead of attempting to play.
  • Tassadar’s auto attack will remain channeled after the rework, but it will be somehow different than it is now.
  • PBMM is sill an open option, but it’s currently not prioritized by the devs.
16 Likes

Gamers rise up!
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/399618226763464704/601407754141171733/IMG_20190718_133539.jpg

3 Likes

Too bad, I miss psi assault.

These were also added in the following thread:

1 Like

Yeah, I saw the thread after I had already made this one :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

That’s all I saw.

20 cartridges.

This is why people needs to read things for themselves. No where did they say that and in fact, he did mention some changes they will be testing out.

Don’t confuse people. The changes aren’t just for those.

“I love Auriel’s design and find her healing mechanic to be super interesting and engaging. That said, it has been a long while since we dove into her kit and she is definitely due for some love. Maybe I can get some time to do that in the next couple of weeks :)”

This sounds like they haven’t touched her, and maybe they’ll start trying some changes in the next couple of weeks. So it’d be balance changes at best, since they are the ones that take the shortest time to be released. Otherwise, don’t expect anything big anytime soon.

“Adam had responded to a thread the other day, but he plans on making some changes to help address a lot of your concerns here - Elune’s Chosen and Celestial Attunement are specifically on his radar!”

Dva changes sound cool. Hoping for the same treatment with garrosh someday. Give him the bruiser build route he always deserved.

“a lot of changes” means more than just those two talents.

And for Nova, two weeks isn’t that long.

1-st I wanna fix you, as it was “some changes”, and not “a lot of changes”.
2-nd, “Tyrande changes are being planned (specifically to Elune’s Chosen and Celestial Attunement)” doesn’t put any limits to the amount of changes that she’s getting. It could be just these 2, it could be more. It was your choice to think it will be only these 2 talents. Yeah, I could’ve added “and likely more”, but you seem to be the only one who decided not to understand it.