Incorrect ranked points systems

Hello please, I NOTICE that I have received less ranked points for the last games I won, how is it possible I was getting 150-200 ranked points before and now in winning games I just get like 25 or 50¿ please explain or correct the bug

I am bronze 5 even tho I won many games. I won like 5 games and still only halfway to bronze 4? is it a bug?

Regards

Definitely a bug, multiple people with the same issue including myself. If it’s “not a bug” then having to win 50+ games to get out of bronze 5 is pretty ridiculous.

Yes, I get +/- 4 points. No word from Blizzard on why yet!

таже фигня близы начните уже что то делать 48 человек страдают

Can anyone from Blizzard please respond to my question??

This is not a bug issue.

The bug forums are not the proper place for this.

Hey everyone!

For clarity, this news post we made explains the situation for Bronze 5 players currently. As stated, we are investigating changes to mitigate the experience people are having now and will let you all know when we have an update!

maybe they fuse those posts… told enough about it on these posts… blizz has just crap(pro)grammer… thats the main problem at all… there are much more posts about this topic… but i am tired for searching them all out… that should already done by blizz back in 1990… but blizz still hanging in 1980…