Inactivity 15 characters

I got leaver status, but i prepicked tass and waited for the auto pick, but instead of auto pick i just got removed from the lobby and get leaver status.

Your hero got banned or picked by someone else in either team.

Before you just got a randon pick instead of getting removed.

Hey there Hunterxlr,

For clarity, was the Hero you were hovering banned or picked by someone else? If so, this is the intended functionality.

However, if the Hero you had hovered was available (aka not picked or banned) then this would be something Iā€™d want to look into as that is not intended.

Thanks!
Huginncord

I was with my window minimized, so i cant say it, problably it was, is this change related in patch notes? because i expected to just get a random pick since i coudnt play my best hero.

Yeah, this is a new change introduced with Storm League this season. However, I do not think it was included in the patch notes. This is why I wanted to respond here and get some official confirmation that this is the intended functionality out into the world :smiley: .

Random Heroes are not ideal for a competitive mode as it can put your team at a disadvantage if you get a Hero that is sub-optimal for the map or current team compositions. This change was made to address feedback that this can be a bad experience.

It should be on patch notes, so people like me dont get leaver status on surprise.

1 Like