Impossible to climb ladder anymore

TL?

Also did you olay alot in the high ranks?

No, I have never asked for short queue times. I have asked for personal perf mm.

2 Likes

olay?

Nani?

1 Like

I have fat fingers and write these on my phone so typos happen.

2 Likes

How do you manage to get someone in HL farther than 1 tier from your rank on EU?

Once after a 10 min que i saw someone 2 tiers away but never more, this was after midnight when normal people sleep.

Maybe accidental TL que? Happens to me pretty often, i pretty much played half my TL placements by misclicks.

With this MM ,MMR its inposible…but…if be with mune new mechanics,rules,strict requiments,new MM,new ranked points…new mode

Please read all mine replys,topics carefuly,if cant understand my worst english langued…then read this guys wich translate properly…:slight_smile:
Im 100% sure would be a lot better and improved the game. If someone had questions…feel.free to ask me and we arguing wich other or explain at you more cleary…:slight_smile: Blizzard team must tract or follow ppls wich are high game xp-ed like me ,im over 20 years game xp-ed and play sence fisrt SC1,first Diablo ,from alfa beta WoW(2004 y.) and wich play many different genre games and wich are much smart than rest ppls.

ah, np. I’m slow and I JUST realized you meant to type “play”. Honestly, I thought it was some sort god tier player lingo that I’m not caught up on.

4 Likes

Your idea is bad solely because MVP system is bad and the PBMM that was intoduced and that was based on numbers just like your system was bad and just rewarded statpadding.

Playing games doesnt make anyone an expert on MM but even a bad player should know why high stats doesnt mean youre a good player.

Sorry if im blunt but…

Example: when i play Nazeebo, im the MVP 20% of the games and yet have a 55% wr with him because i dont carry games, i just pad my stats and stack up.

With my Samuro i get MVP around 7% of the games, yet i carry games and have a 67% wr with him because of that, i rarely top almost any stats actually.

High stats dont show good players.

Also 10 games will never be enough to determine ones rank accurately, no matter who is against them, climbing is necessary for good MM.

2 Likes

I play Hammer and get MPV every game in A.I., Can I have diamond now?

1 Like

Are you sure you read all.everything carefuly?! Do you did read about new calculated system of every 7 days?! Do you know what is alot of matter these 20 achievements,death ratio?! Do you did readAbout ranked quests?! Ook…then axplain at me one more time like to now 5151616161 players wich arguing and disscused for these 3 years?! And how you know will not work alot better until.you didnt try or played a tleast 6 months with all these ,mechanics,strict rules,new requiments,new punishment rules or the game with this vesrione!!! I doubt 100 % you didnt read everything very well and can understand it! And i didnt add or write or post or link or copy and pasted all new strict punishment rules in Ranked wich do not pick needed class and wich die over 10 times with 10 times count max…dude i would said ine more time …im 100% doubt you didnt read everything carefuly and understand me very well and why the game work like theae all rules,punish/reward points,mechanics,new mode… with your same.logic i can tell you so terrible person, or until or if i dont know you or life with or we are friends a lteast 10 years…:slight_smile:

Given the general incoherence of your posts, it wouldn’t surprise me.

2 Likes

Anything based on ingame statistics or endgame awards is flawed.

Real skill lies in good drafting, shotcalling and decisionmaking not in 100K hero dmg that never leads to kills or an worthless MVP award that any braindead player can get.

Nothing else to add.

If you want criticism of your flawed idea make a thread and dont crosslink 20 threads together which people have to hunt your comments for.

The door is one of these ways: :point_left: :point_up: :point_down: :point_right:

1 Like

dude…i not have long free time right now to created for “xx” times one more time new topic and lets make a.deal…i will.xome to.play in US server and i’will add you as a friend and we will play a ltrast few.months…and if assist a.lot in all our games for won gamea,then i can admin you are too so good or high gamer xp-ed player skilled. But you dont assist alot in all our player games for hight % from all games for high win rate…then i will conclusione for me what kind of player you are…ok?!:slight_smile:

Im not an US player and if you are low enough in rank you might not even understand what im doing, much less on Samuro what im doing. And as youre losing most your games in lower than Silver rank, i doubt you would help me win by any other means but MMR averaging, giving me easier enemies which i do not want or need.

Dont get me wrong, theres nothing wrong being a silver player, ive been there too, not everyone can be Master players and such, neither am i.

I just doubt that after 1000 games in Silver you could help me that much.

I can be found on hotslogs, with my name here im the highest hotslogs MMR with the name, easy to find.

I also dont need your validation, stat based rewards are bad and thats why PBMM they made failed as would yours.

1 Like

Ook im 100% agree…but system based of 85 heoes and over 2000 combo heroes its inpossible to be write or be created such system program!.

Ook nice then i search tou and add you in EU…and problem is i cant work and comlete a lone such my versione of game and to be tested long time or played or created my own PTR server wich be played with high populatione and long time. Dude please dont lazy and try read everything very well…i did spend my busy work time to reply or created so.many replys or topics…:slight_smile:

heh : D all mine full a alot improved and better ideas, rewared/pushment mechanics,roles,points,mode is VALID ONLY FOR RANKED AND UNRANKED and less for QM and NOT VALID FOR AI because i know exist so many jokers,clowns like you…:smiley:

heh : D you think yourself for smart,high intellected ,joker,clown…that is your problem…i repeat you one more time for personaly…" WHEN I DID REPLY HERE TODAY AND THOS TIME,I NOT HAVE LONG AND FREE TIME TO CREATE ONE MORE EXPLAINED CLEARY AND TO INCLUDE ALL MINE,IDEAS,MECHANICS,MODE,REWARDED/PUNISHMENT RULES" DO…YOU UNDERSTAND ME NOW!!! IF YOU ARE LAZY TO READ IT CAREFULY ,THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM. AND ONETHER YOUR PROBLEM IS WE DIDNT DISSUSED ,ARGUING LONG TIME TO NOW.! AND ONETHER BIG PROBLEM AND MINE AND TO WHOLE PLAYERBASE IS…THIS VERSIONE IS NOT TESTED OR TRY OT LONG TIME. AND ONETHER YOUR PROBLEM IS YOU NOT READ AND SPEND LONG TIME FOR ALL TOPICS AND PLAYERS REPLYS. I DID COPY AND PASTE IT MANY TIMES IN US FORUM AND IN EU FORUM.!. HOW I CAN READ MANY TOPICS AND PLAYER REPLYS AND SPEND LONG TIME FOR FORUMS ,A YOU CANT…i m too busy person. And i can create oneore new topic include everything. But not now! Jesus…

If you did read carefuly about this calculated and colected stats based of your KDA % ratio of every 7 days…then you understand this protect or 10 placement games ,when start new season WOULD BE REMOVED and be based or correct your new “survive” 5 different lvls and you will be mayched with players wich had same lvl…that why doubt so.much you did read carefuly and understand whole idea!. And that why i ask you !..

If you think a lot and played my new game versione long time…then you would understand that…incresed ranked points + with your personal new “survive” 5 different lvls + if you try complete these new ranked quests wich are based of over 1000 win games (maybe many) and so hard for compelete it or achieve it these ranked quests and play long time new Hardcore mode + if you are not matched often in your all ranked games wich die often with more 10 deaths…then you start understand you would climp up and would be matched only with such player wich complete almost (avarage) everything same!. :wink: And then you would have high a chance for you won and games would be challenged ,depence a lot from you what you doing!. That why find,search all my replys,topics and read it carefuly and start think about them . And these your axamples are based of old game versione and NOT BE VALID for new game versione! . But you didnt think
and forget about that when write your reply at me!. :slight_smile: And when past this so long time maybe avarage 1 year or long time. Then maybe you would understand what is your thinking or logic mistakes(because I know perfectly well what the problem of our human race is when it is looking for its own mistakes and it is very difficult for one to understand or see for himself)…becuase i know either i can do also mistakes (depence a lot for what)…