If next patch is the last, what changes do you want to see?

Dont forget if your team ends up getting late game wiped then the terror is lost casue after 1 min it died again.

Another thing was you could have people staying near terror and delay your team so you could not channel it. Then you ended up wasting it too.

Just a note: “Thank you, potatoes. You destroyed this game!”

I am also not forgetting that one team could earn 2 objectives back to back in the same night. But these were part of the map’s features that were making it unique.

1 Like

But wasn’t this is the result of complete domination?

One thing I dont get tho is why curse hollow need to tell you in advance where object will spawn now. It was more fun when it was hidden.

Like telling ok next object will spawn bot lane so fell free to go top and pick your merc camps to push top lane and enemy team know that if they have enough brain to figure that out they can go top and invade top camp and steal it before object spawns.

1 Like

It would be fun if they could at least add the old GOT map into custom games. Nobody expects custom maps to be bug free (Haunted Mines is there) so at least we could enjoy the old map and those who never experienced it could see what all the fuss is about.

2 Likes

And old Hanamura too. I want all maps or older iterations in the game. :frowning: I don’t care, if older maps were unbalanced, especially not in QM or ARAM. In this mode I want variety, if I want balanced matches I play ranked.

3 Likes

Why? It’s basically copying a mechanic from Cursed Hollow (a mechanic I personally dislike, but I recognize some do). The NPC race is what made it different. Nowadays, people just ignore the seeds or tributes. Before, there was this interesting interplay between stealing seeds by yourself and then working as a team to contest or steal. Even as a healer, I felt like I could contribute before joining with the team. What’s great is even if you don’t get the terror, they could be stored for the next night phase, so those seeds actually scale too, which is one of the worst parts about early game objectives.

Both teams getting Terrors also adds variety, it forced the team to split up to defend or make the risk and push with terror. Trying to plan escapes alone if your teammate didn’t come was also fun.

The letting it rot thing was definitely the most annoying thing about it. But, I think that could be easy to be dealt with. But there’s also something to be said about the urgency for a time limit. I think just having your pot sprout 50 seeds if you fail to activate.

2 Likes

Yeah, both teams being able to have a terror at the same time was indeed one of the most unique and best features of the map.
One could argue that on Brexit Holdout both teams are having zerg at the same time, but it’s not the same, as the zerg waves are with a different strength. It’s impossible for both teams to get 100%, as it is with terrors. And zerg waves are predictable. Not to mention the fact, that it’s the intended and standard behavior for both teams to have zerg at the same time, while it was a niche situations for both teams to have terrors at once. However, it was indeed forcing interesting decision making.

ANYWAYS

We are getting off topic here by discussing only GoT. Very few people have taken part of the ACTUAL TOPIC.

1 Like