I understand the 35 wins for 6 months in Storm League

because thats how long it takes it to get 35 wins solo queuing in bronze. this is hell.

1 Like

They made it 35 wins when the seasons were still only 3 months long, so that puts your theory out the window.

just as impossible honestly.

IDK it’s easy to complain about win conditions but you risk sounding rather extremely ironic at the same time.

1 Like

I always wonder about these people.

If you win half of your games, it’ll take 70 games.
Average game is what, 16 minutes?
That comes to like 19 hours total.
About 3 hours, 10 minutes a month.
If you can’t do that, you probably aren’t that interested in this game.

Now I’m sure the claim is that the reason is because of smurfs and trolls.
Firstly it’s absurd to believe they are on your team 100% of the time, and never on the opponent’s.
But also it’s absurd to believe that a huge portion of Bronze rank players are actually high level players.

In the end, you either just need to learn how to play, or switch to a different game if you don’t have that interest here.

3 Likes

could be a time thing too. it takes an insane amount of time to find 1 SL match these days in my region, and im talking 30minutes + for 1 match.

So to win 35 games might take a LONGGGGGGG time lol

This is very true. It’s also worth noting those at very high MMR often take 5+ minutes to find games even in the EU.

1 Like

I would assume at the very top (GM) matches will take forever to find, and often times maybe even mismatched MMR wise.

I’ve never been super high on the ladder only ever got to D3 during the peak days of hots.

I’m assuming gold-plat would be the shortest time for queues, since that’s the average players.

I’m in a low pop realm and I remember our game queues were longs and games were bad BUT I actually managed to do it a lot quicker than I thought.

Keep at it. You meet someone you get along with and the play ok, friend them (I add notes to that so I can remember I know who they are). Play with them and try your best. If you are serious (and the fact you play SL probably means yes) I suggest watching some learning videos as well.

Sorry for the long post. As my argument on facebook the other day shows, I’m a person who likes to try to explain things probably more than I need to (And probably shouldn’t with my level of english skill).

yah i might give it a shot sometime. been on a hots break for more than a month now. I’m coming back to the game this weekend, and prob should do some aram/qm for a while lol.

We’ve got a longgg holiday coming next week here in Asia.