I think the forum have been updated

Eh, Jules is a male name. Unless you meant Sami, but I don’t think it’s a she (though I don’t know, and it’s not my business).

It seems that employee was harassed due to his skin color.

Yes, absolutely there is.

I’m a he.

1 Like

Then idk why you get so much unwanted attention. Former mvp of the forum shouldn’t mean much.

Make a guess.

2 Likes

Looks like I am no longer a self-employed necropost enforcer…

Every single thread that is linked have all been replies to necroposts lol.

1 Like

Dammit it was funny ok

1 Like

Sami wasn’t, but I was.

And you’re right, it doesn’t and shouldn’t mean much.

2 Likes

LIke Sami lost his job to a forum robot you now lose yours to a forum update :smiley:

1 Like

Who said I lost my job?

You used to be the first to make balance patch threads until the robot showed up.

Doesn’t mean I can’t be faster than them :smiley:

I was hoping for an update on forum avatars, but sadly I see no new ones.

1 Like

A lot of people wait for new avatars

I love this. When I returned it suggested a million old links, so I think that happens when people first join. At least this way they will be given a warning. I will miss your “naughty necro” replies though Froggy.

You’re correct, nobody deserves this behaviour. My partner forewarned me about some of the troubles you’ve encountered and insisted I make a alt account just for posting.

It’s appalling to me that you faced harassment and stalking. As you say, nobody is perfect, but you gave/give so much to these forums with extensive guides and all around just helpful advice, it’s no wonder so few people want to post here anymore.

2 Likes

pretty sure i’ve seen this months ago.

I suspect after a certain cut off (6 months? 1 year? 255 days? 65535 minutes?) it displays that message.

2 Likes

It hasn’t happened in a long time, but I used to get almost one every day from a certain user. Usually on big threads, but sometimes on threads with like two replies from 2018.

That was kind of creepy.

1 Like

Getting it as we speak and back in june/july from another user, I just feel like I’m being stalked NGL.

I don’t know if it is me, but I know when I get likes on old old posts, I tend to reread the thread, and tend to give out a bunch of likes.

:sweat_smile:

If you want to talk about your subject then fell free to do it in your own thread instead of highjacking my thread.

3 Likes