I challenge Polokus! (Challenge was Declined)

Polokus,

i have told you at the beginning of your thread where you claimed to be the best QM Medivh there was that there was a fine line between cockiness arrogance.
at this point you have been blatantly arrogant, commenting down on others, or dodging points of argument people where bringing forward to you regarding your claims.

i challenge you to a Medivh challenge.
i wanted to see how consistent you were as a player and this is exactly what this challenge will show.

The challenge :

• we will be solo queue in our respective regions. (the lag factor will thus be removed by doing so. )
  • take a screenshot of your medivh’s profile with all stats showing.
  • play one game with any character except Medivh, ( this will serve later as a marker)
  • proceed to play 10 games as Medivh.
  • finish my playing the same marker character that you had initially picked.
  • take an other screenshot of your Medivh’s character profile showing all stats. ( this will ensure that all 10 games were consecutive.)
  • we will both provide the 10 Medivh replays as well as screen shot regarding the comps in from the previous game history a way to ensure the 10 games are consecutives and not cherry picked and have matching dates/time and comps…
  • we will then both post all the information here and have M or GM level players of the forum determine who performed the best but who also kept the best consistency in their plays. (a screenshot proving there rank will be required )

*note : a screenshot of our character profile with all stats showing will be required in order to make sure the number of games played is consistent with our total game played. this will make sure that none of us are cheating and are submitting games outside of the 10 evaluated games.

the points evaluated will be but not limited to,

-number of saves or proper damage mitigation achieved.
-number of saves made on allies or at least the proper opportunity provided to them.
-precision and speed of portals.
-damage dealt when possible.
-control kept on the flow of the game.
-overall performance
-flexing ( because we all love to )
-accuracy of plays.

why this method ?
because QM is a chaotic environment and we will both get highly variable player in term of skills and opportunity , some comps will be favorable to us, some hard counters.
this challenge will showcase how effective we both are and how well we can adapt to various situation. the winner will not be determined by who won the most amount of games but rather the quality of the plays made. in which case none of us will be able to blame lower level players. if we gave them all the tools to survive and they stood there and die its on them , not us. its only us that will be judged and not the quality of our team mates.

note : while playing a game is fairly fast even in a tight schedule, this will total 12 games.
1 marker, 10 medivh games, then the final marker. this can easily take a whole lot of time putting this 4-6 hours depending of the length of the game. so they do not have to be completed in a single sitting, and can be spread on a few days if needed or even a week . however i would advise not to spread them too much since you would not want to get too rusty for you next matches.

will you accept these terms and show us your so self-claimed glory ?
or will your arrogance be revealed ?

13 Likes

Fight, fight, fight, fight! Friendly fire, friendly fire! :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom:

12 Likes

eating popcorn gif

I’ll play captain obvious. Man, Polokus is trolling. The attitude is crucial part of the troll.

If you take this that seriously, that’s exactly what he wants :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Imgur

9 Likes

Lols, where are they now? I’m a bit concerned about them. If it were me, I’d at least attempt to prove it, even if it’s my butt talking.

Edit: The clock is still ticking…

2 Likes

Cut it some slack, this post was done on 2 AM in EU.

It’s 7:24 AM rn.

6 Likes

I feel my Carnival Barker side coming.

2 Likes

I’m afraid your effort is lost.
Polokus isn’t able to read, comprehend and act accordingly to your set of rules

8 Likes

ARE U OUT OF UR MIND?! YOU HAVE DONE THE UNTHINKABLE! :crazy_face:

But I would like to see the challenge though.

4 Likes

Is that Ruined Karma?

2 Likes

Instructions unclear:

Head stuck between hippopotamus buttocks.

6 Likes

Needs more popcorn!

3 Likes

I read that in abathurs voice :+1:!

MOAR !!!

this challenge comes from the guy who absolutely wants to see friendly fire in this game :joy::joy::joy:.

5 Likes

Why make idiots famous though?

3 Likes

When will you challenge me?

1 Like

what characters do we have in common :thinking: ???

I have 5 stars on just dance 4 on the song “Call me maybe”

Dance off bro

3 Likes

well , if we are going that styling, id say we face off at Guitar Hero 3 on Through the fire and flames :sunglasses: :rofl:

4 Likes

Is there any line between cockiness and arrogance?
*looks it up
Nope, they are synonymous.

5 Likes
2 Likes