I can't reach trust level 3

I have done everything that is listed in the thread about trust levels but i’am still stuck in the level 2. There is some secret that i ignore to reach level 3?

You sure you did all of that?

6 Likes

:pray:t4::space_invader::v:t4:

1 Like

Don’t give a crap about it and just post normally? I mean that is what happened with me LOL. It’ll just happen just go about your normal business.

2 Likes

I wanna make some guides and i need the images for a better explanation.

4 Likes

:’(

1 Like

you probably have under 20K posts “read” in the last 100 days.

that is the only hard part of trust level 3.

You have just under 22K posts read since joining, which your profile states was the start of October.

Assuming you’ve read similar amount of comments each day, you’re at approx 12-14K posts read in the last 100 days.

This fairly insane 20K posts in the last 100 days is also the reason I’m missing TL3, and same for a lot of people. It seems a bit high.

4 Likes

Yeah, its difficult to do when Hail is suspended. Nothing interesting to read.

TRUST LEVEL 3

Get to trust level 3 by…

• Must have visited at least 50% of last 100 days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 500 topics
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 20,000 posts (both starting posts and replies)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended (including forum suspensions or in-game account actions of any Blizzard game)

so… i found this easy to grind out, all be it annoying, because it can take a bit of time to do. thats kind of the point.

if you want to see where you are first scroll all the way to the top of the page and click your little avatar symbol. then click your battletag name to go to your forum profile. after that go to the Summary tab and you will see a list of stats. this can help you.

the longest one here to do is probably just viewing the 20k posts from within the last 100 days. its very likely that while doing that you will get the 500 topics viewed, but this could also be an issue.

just check out that stats page and make sure. note that it does have to be with the last 100 days what you viewed on these things. note that we are over 100 days since the new forum went live. so you need to be aware of this.

well, its like that because they dont want everyone on here to be able to just throw around clickable links, pictures, and so forth. they figure only a minority are really going to grind it out. which they are probably right.

5 Likes

If I show a hero, I trust u understand I am going to pick it, and not complain that I did not pick a tank when I show that hero from the start. It would be different if I did not show a pick.

Different kind of trust, boy.

3 Likes

Don’t forget, when they say “read” 20k posts, it really means that the posts were up on your screen for a few seconds. Zooming out and scrolling slowly has the same effect of actually reading, well, most of the forum.

1 Like

:rofl::clap:

20 char minimum…

1 Like