How do you feel when someone, you want to play with, refuse... (LOTFLL #18)

it’s ok logan, sami hates me as well.

1 Like

I passionately hate your forum weapon where you reply with Starwars “everything you just said was wrong [something]”.

He is totally cheating on you that is what is up. You better wise up to his playboy ways!

This thread makes me believe in a community.
I am happy.

2 Likes
5 Likes

I love you too!
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/571400709984223257/579320812524535809/tumblr_ph1ddzZShk1url1ik_1280.png

4 Likes

Amazing, every word you just said, was wrong.

3 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/571400709984223257/578644850203951115/SnatcherContract.png

3 Likes

The above statement is true
The below statement is false

… wait a minute.

2 Likes

it’s better when the muppets say it :smiley:

2 Likes

This one is better, excellent competitor.

2 Likes

arent we already ?
im sure we could have a full on Carbot style stories about the forum in general , we have our regulars who are always here and each of us have our own little thing that defines us as a forumer or that we are known for lol

makes me wonder how people view me or what im known for :thinking:

@hoku , that is by a long shot the best " everything you said is wrong " short video XD :+1:

1 Like

I thought you already had some.

they are more little littles scenes about something here and there , we could have something like a mini episode !
you got to think big my friend :slight_smile: ( unless your still mad i use to be a main snipers and spies and dont consider yourself as my friend anymore , again lol :rofl: )

You want big one, but it takes time and skill, depending from what I need to make.
Like, I can waste 2-3 hours and more for making only background, and I don’t talk about other things.

Dat one took almost 5 hours.

3 Likes

wow,

well thats alot of work for sure :sweat_smile:
just so you know, they are always fun to see, so your work doesnt go unappreciated :slight_smile:

I can’t agree with you.

1 Like

there isnt a whole lof of comment but i still like them when i see them lol , ( however i guess i didnt noticed those saddly )

1 Like

Welp, community didn’t like them, what was sad for me of course.