Honest question

Why is Qhira a better Malthael?

1 Like

She isn’t. Her PvE sucks, where Malthael can solo most camps.

14 Likes

She isn’t, Malthael does different things - for example he has much better wave clear and can double soak more effectively than she can. He’s also much better against high health heroes and dealing a lot of sustained damage to several heroes in a team fight while Qhira is much better at both single target damage and burst damage.

5 Likes

malthael has bettter… cleavage.

Ya know, cuz he has a baseline cleave.

23 Likes

Oh you! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Here, have a like.

And now we need an entire line of Summer Outfits for the Diablo Angels.

4 Likes

Simple. She’s not.

5 Likes

Okay, you have a like and my thanks. This joke somehow seems so out of character from you Xenterex, because most of your posts are methodical and considered. This just made it all the more perfect.

1 Like

Some say you can get an idea about someones IQ by the questions they ask :smiley:

3 Likes

“There are no wrong questions” wink-wink :wink:

She has nothing on Nova :heart_eyes:

My perversive subversive diversive would not be as immersive if I did not write… in cursive?

When I’m not wasting 'way writing walls of wonton wubarbs I write ribald remarks, raunchy requests, and ridiculously risqué entendre, entendre.

I think when people do notice my off-landish posts, they’re more prone to think me intoxicated :confused:

But thanks for the likes y’all

1 Like

I couldn’t really follow that, but I think Xenterex said they write prn?

I think while these Heroes have some similarities, they differ hugely in gank potential and single-target damage. Malthael can be built to be a great single target assassin, but he’s also really great at lane pressure, Mercs, and brings AoE team fight power. Qhira has amazing single-target burst, ganking potential, and survivability. I love both of these Heroes, so this is just my two-cents. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

The blues are coming, sky is not falling!

3 Likes

Why is Qhira a better zebra than Malthael is platypus? Why is 4 ( ____ when six forititude @@@@ 70 yaesh sñńk {

1 Like

I was just referring to forum content :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s posts I’ve made over the years where the ambiguity of what is written comes off as inane rather than sincere, but I like to make literal examples of what I mean ‘literally’ conveyed as an example.

I did make a topic on visual jokes that are a similar cut to the pun posted here, and I’ll prob post more there in the future. In person, I’d usually be considered as a class-clown sort, but the timing and tone doesn’t come of well in writing, so when I do silly or debauched posts, they’re either overlooked, or I botched the 'bauchery >,<

1 Like

I thought Qhira was a bit OP when I tried her, but after a couple games I started to realize she has some pretty heavy downfalls.

• She isn’t great at clearing lanes
  • She is terrible at clearing camps
  • She is countered by good positioning (only by playing her, you would know what I’m talking about)
  • Very weak against “smart” play.

My point is, if she is so OP… go play her. That is when you truly can understand how to counter her.

2 Likes

Why is qhira a better malthael?

Because you never soak and always stay in fights? Malthael shines in the solo lane and split pushing while qhira belongs in the teamrotations

A better question is:

Why would you draft your team around Malthael, when it’s more effective to draft one around Qhira? She’s so powerful in her role, currently, that you can draft stronger heroes to complement her than you could for Malthael.