Heroes' Beginner AI is too stressful

I have to agree and if this were a topic on it’s own it might be quite an interesting thread… hint hint @landmine

2 Likes

They could then add a survey question like “How emotionally damaged do you feel by the AIs comments?” after each game to improve the impact of the lines.

The character AIs can then have their own leader-boards so one can see which one made more players actually cry.

4 Likes

It took one match to expose this clown show for what it was. His AI revision was in no capacity an improvement to the previous state and it only made certain aspects of bot behavior worse.

Player tags one of the mercenary mobs, entirety of enemy bot team beelines straight to that position, even if it across the map. Ping your own bot to assist with said camp, impossible task for it to comprehend.

Honestly I’m not even surprised why this game got nuked, it’s almost as if they had no oversight at all.

1 Like

didnt hit reply properly

While yes I agree with you 100% it will make you a master at the skills your character possesses and I bet you have every combo timed to perfection (serious no sarcasm). But AI doesn’t teach you how to play your character against another human player. So they are not even comparable at all and should be viewed as completely separate games. Like this is Chess vs Checkers.

They should program a bot to say ‘gg’ after the first teamfight is lost and then call everyone noobs when they have the highest deaths and the game is lost.

That would really be an advancement in simulating human interactions lol.

1 Like