[Hero Rework] Nova, make the ghost creepy

But I’ve been drinking les since I Started out of game adventures, has it just not left my system yet?

3 Likes

yes! might take you years and years to lose that effect. you think Li Li’s tea is just a normal tea?

1 Like

Then consider this change as the identity of my rework.
I don’t want at any cost to allow bad players to deal huge amount of damage. About the part “How do you do versus high mobility Heroes ?”, just don’t pick Nova against them. These Heroes are already a good answer to Nova, even if you build Basic Attack build, she should have counter picks, and be strong versus Heroes without mobility, as it’s the case currently.

About PS, and level 20, I’ll write some changes later.

EDIT: I’ve changed my rework on the first post, and added a talent that increases damage even if you’re bad with your Q Spell.

Giving her aoe to clear would be the bare minimum.
I would love to have the option to detonate the clones for various debuffs a la chromie:
Like damage reduction , AA and speed debuff, healing debuff.

You could improve pining shot and AAs to help.
I would not mind having valeera and nova be able to deal with mobility more easily than samy and zerztuel

I see you also have 200 IQ! Come Aurorus, let us be away from these “forum heathens”. Mayhaps we can enjoy luncheon over video chat and discuss the finer points of Rick & Morty?

1 Like