Genji X Strike Bug, or Nova Triple Tap Bug?

Hello! I was in a Braxis Hold out game earlier and I got hit and killed by 2 out of 3 triple tap shots from nova while I was literally X-Striking in the Air. I died before my body reappeared on the ground. I can send a replay of it (don’t know how to do that here) - it’s at the end of the match. It happened around 7:28 PM on 7/18/2020

Here’s the Clip of it Genji X-Strike Bug? - YouTube

Considering how short the animation is you definitely should take at least one tick of damage out of the three shots. The question is only if all of her shots dealt proper amounts of damage.

Take a look at this topic and come back with a replay if you want someone to review it for you. TLDR; Triple Tap damage might under the right circumstances be improperly stacked on either the first or last shot, effectively doubling the damage for one of your three individual projectiles that are fired. The example in the video is basically the same situation with a different hero.

In the match where it happened, I remember taking the first shot on purpose, and then after that I did a casual X-Strike to avoid the rest of it (we were killing core so I didn’t care). in my damage recap I had the first shot before the jump, and then it showed two instances of damage that would have happened while I was in the air. It was also weird because I died before landing from X-strike.