Garrosh skin downgrade

I have bought the Garrosh Blackrock skin quite some time ago and with the latest patch it turned into a bland gray skin.
I can’t post links so I can’t show but the changes are massive and the skin is no longer the same. Is it a bug ? Why did the skin change so much?
Thank you.

2 Likes

I noticed this too. The lava is gone and the skin is flat and plain.

Dead game, IDC !
jk, I noticed that as well, it’s pretty bad tbf

This is an outrage!!

2 Likes

I dont even see it in the patch notes. super sad!

2 Likes

It seems like a mistake to me, if we manage to get blizzard to notice it they will probably fix it !

3 Likes

This belongs in bug reports!

If I can get confirmed when I get home will post myself

This could mean that Warlords Blackhand will be a hero since round the time that Cassia was release, Nova’s red Amazon skin was changed to black to differ from Cassia’s main skin.

3 Likes

Even tho i prefer Grom Hellscream as the next Orcish Hero of the Nexus (like most of the community people), it might be a message for possible Blackhand Hero. shrug

RIP lava throw boi

4 Likes

What’s wrong with a bit of shading

Yea, this probably said it all.

High chance is that Blizz realized this skin should be classified at the 300 shards slot or more. Therefore, they purposefully sabotage it so they can re-release it later as a whole new set later at a higher price point.

Just noticed this, I thought I had some problem with my video settings…
Looking at those two pics of before and after, it looks to me that this might be a bug where the skin is missing his glow map.

EDIT: For those of you interested in game development, a glow map is pretty much a texture that tells the renderer which parts of the texture are glowy/cast light and their color information. If you rendered ONLY the glow map it would probably look like this (I cant post images for some reason, copy link and paste it in your browser):

i.postimg.cc/d1SpNcYG/glowmap-BRgarrosh.jpg

2 Likes

:roll_eyes: