Game Improvement Suggestion

Yes, it has many times. They read all the posts i make, and i would bet they read some of yours too.
A great quality of truth is that it doesn’t cease to be truth if it’s not accepted by many.

Truth is not the same thing as fact. Ever since you have been posting here, there has been no evidence of anything you asserted. You can speak the truth but none will believe you without proof. You can present facts, but without evidence, no one will care.

Even then this is all besides the point really.

1 Like

Is this thread still here?

1 Like

2 Likes

As long as we keep bumping, yes it is.

3 Likes

1 Like

Haha devs actually listening to the player base, thats funny.

1 Like

Over the years the Devs have listened to the playerbase, but of course they didn’t listen to everything. Some things they did listen to and made the requested changes, perhaps they shouldn’t have.

1 Like

Wish I was bumping it.

Listening and making bad decisions only to blame it on the playerbase is… I don’t know, scummy?

3 Likes

1 Like

I wasn’t defending it. It is though a no win situation. They can listen to the community and enact certain changes, but it won’t always work out and well, you can’t please everyone even if the changes are good.

It is wrong to say that the Devs didn’t listen to the community, so I disagree to Bdragon31 on that assertion. Even the current team have made some balance changes which seem to line up perfectly with complaints/suggestions made here and on Reddit.

3 Likes

Oh no, I agree with you and I know you weren’t defending it. I think the way I said made it seem you were. My bad.

While the rest of the post I agree with too. It is much more sensible to know that you can’t please everyone whether they did or didn’t listen.

2 Likes