Game Improvement Suggestion

This is the most time-efficient way ever proposed to improve the game:

Hear me out, you don’t have to develop anything to make both Medivh players and their teammates more happy and sticky to the game.
All you have to do is delete that line of code which says that right clicking the portal should move the camera like when you right click the entrance to the mine of the removed golem mines.

You guys have ignored these complains ever since Medivh was reworked. Medivh doesn’t feel good to play as or with precisely because of this line of code. Delete it please and if someone complains, i was wrong (warning: i never am).

Deeply salty, an ex Whitemain.

Moderator: Edited title to conform with forum rules. Using specific words like devs to call attention to your thread is a violation of forum rules.

1 Like

14 Likes

He’s already wrong by this statement.

There is no one on the Universe who is never wrong. Even God.

They made humans, lmao

11 Likes

11 Likes

Damnit Max, I was hoping this thread would disappear into obscurity without a single post.

Can I report for spam? This OP keeps making threads with just, “Ignored content” but asks the devs to read it in the thread title. I don’t get it!

6 Likes

Probably? Or at least as trolling?

From the thread

Using the words “Blizzard,” “Blue,” or any community team members’ names in a thread topic is frowned upon.
Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that; however, use of such words in the subject line does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.

So he fails at the doorstep, again.

5 Likes

4 Likes

I’m gunna need the boat now.

1 Like

6 Likes

You know? If both the turtle and the mummy showed up at my house, I’d beg the mummy to shoot the turtle dead and incinerate it to ash, before he does what he has come to do.

1 Like

1 Like

4 Likes

What kinda posts would you rather read? Hey guys deposit all your salt here, what is your favorite pizza flavor?

It’s so much better there with the intellectuals isn’t it?

All i want is to make the game better. This change is so easy to make and would make literally 100% of all the players who play with or as Medivh have more fun.

Had i been present at the moment of creation, i would have had some great recommendations to make.

10 Likes

At least one good thing came out of this thread. We got Max replying only with memes.

2 Likes

Bro this is quality material image. I give it 92/100.

2 Likes

Wow that meme was concerning. Who is that guy? An online preacher?

2 Likes
Ignored content

None of yours. Notice the joke I made about Ignored content?

Yup! At least it is useful.

Yum! I’m partial to White Pizza.

Oh yes! Mainly because I can walk away from those threads feeling good and not at all feeling like I wasted my time.

This is what you claim to be doing. You’re either really good at trolling on purpose and this is all an act or there is something truly wrong with you. Regardless, you are getting the proper response. Notice that no devs responded to you. Notice that all the posts are off topic. Notice I didn’t have to read your post to know what is going on. Your pretentious and contradictory demeanor only paints you as someone who can’t be taken seriously. You really think you can post threads directly addressed to employees of Blizz (Which is against the rules btw) will actually give you results?
Consider not trolling, and rethink your approach with your ideas. Maybe the forums and maybe even a dev will give you better more receptive responses.

So, where were we?

Lol no its actually from a really nice youtube channel if youre into astrophysics. PBS Space Time.

6 Likes

2 Likes