Fun fact about person X

Fun fact about gishki.

I love all animals with the exception of bears and parasites scare me, that’s why when I was a child I was afraid of zerg.

8 Likes

fun fact about Ironymus.

My all time favourite game is Privateer. I still have all the savegames from 1993

8 Likes

Fun fact about AnaBanana. He is not really a banana or he is a master in photoshop

9 Likes

I still play Castlevania: Symphony of the Night at last one time every 2-3 months since it was originally released for PSX, sometimes doing speed run as Richter/Maria and sometimes just trying out different paths and weapons with Alucard.

8 Likes

I… Uh… ate/absorbed my identical twin in the womb.

Actual fun fact: I thought everyone died when they hit 100 exactly, because small me couldn’t figure out how else to make lifespans fair. Then I met someone that was 103, and the first thing my little self asked her was “Why aren’t you dead?”

She answered “I don’t know.” I didn’t appreciate that answer until many years later.

12 Likes

Fun fact about me. Many years ago I fought my high school bully and won. Didnt even knew I had it in me.

11 Likes

Thought you maybe had a song you liked to sing when you took a bath.

3 Likes

Photoshop isnt hard to learn :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually eat a banana each morning in form of a breakfast yoghert

9 Likes

Fun fact about RynerBr

I’ve nerver really bothered playing support/healer classes until my teen, there was a MMORPG, not a very good one, had P2W element, but it was when those MMOs was quite popular, I went for curiosity.
Little did I know that after few months I ended up being in teams with veteran players once in a while because few players was commited to play it, I was like lv 50-60 while rest was 90 and was still being usefull.

This is why I end up playing these classes, very rewarding but a handfull of people will actually notice those plays.

5 Likes

I was part of the song/music division(? things I never had to say in english before and not sure how to do so…) of our elementary school and was a pillar part of our choir.
We had choirs for returning students as well so I still went back in the early years of highschool.
After I stopped, thus no longer practiced my voice, I couldn’t no longer sing well for the professional ears. (Sometimes laics still compliment me, but ech, I’m not good at it atm.)

But to say somethimg “unique” about myself (not MySelf):

Fun fact about Karabars: I can purr like a cat. Like an actual cat. I’m not mimicing the word “purr”, kinda saying it, I’m actively purring. Dunno how. But I surprise everyone around me, especially ppl who tought they can purr.

6 Likes

Fun Fact about Guardwizard

When i’m not Playing Video games i’m actually a really nice person

11 Likes

But you are always nice, no? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Fun fact about Lena Oxton.

I love the cats :heart:

6 Likes

Are you on Eu server. i swer i saw a player with your name.

1 Like

Everyone likes cats, meanwhile I’m here wanting a cat but nobody else in the house likes them

8 Likes

D: but cats are so cute and lovely they make you happy at some point… why they don’t like cats :S

7 Likes

Fun fact of FrogSaron: Before i could read 100 of books in my sparetime. Now i barely read any.

6 Likes

fin fact about waterlong

when i was a kid, i never made it out of the first room in return to castle wolfenstin because i was terrified of this hyper realistic 3D world lol.

7 Likes

not a favourite usually just whatever song is in my hea,
I haven’t been able to recently though cus getting home from work at 11 is not ideal for singing at the top of my lungs

3 Likes

I like modding games.

6 Likes