Emojis of the Storm™ ⚡

Thinking of minor reworking the whole facial expression listing, just gotta put all my thoughts into an excel sheet first.

1 Like

Some of the small minor rework is going to remove emojis that are related to a specific hero twice, the idea is I’m going to add 1 for each hero with a different expression :thinking:

You can still request specific ones including ones that were removed during it.

Also this will include a small A - Z sorting for how the emojis are listed in the Facial Expression section.

1 Like

Sounds good.

1 Like

wow pretty nice , give this man a title !!

or atleast a special avatar

1 Like

:thinking:

Looks like they updated the forums again, we lost those image rip.

Also still working on the facial expression rework, its literally a torment as we speak because I lost the draft save multiple times lol.

It seems I’ve been blessed…

https://i.imgur.com/c77jKaN.png

2 Likes

692 likes by me?!
Wtf man?!

You need help.

Ah, finally for once it didn’t break the whole list when I edit it, now I have to figure out which of the expressions of the 29 missing heroes I must add to the list.

(List includes some certain heroes twice or 3 times, e.g Worgen/Human Greymane, Cho and Gall, et cetera)

1 Like

New addition:

7 Likes

Finally got some high heals.

saMisha!!! Give me the :trashnova: emoji!!! \o/

Later.

trashnova emoji that’s what they thought of when they think of nova what an insult!

1 Like

9 months later :upside_down_face:

>chen[expression]

:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face: :gun:

lol

3 Likes

You gave birth to new emojis?

1 Like

If that’s how you want to put it, yes.

Also quick update, so far got 10 added in the draft and 19 left.

Trying to figure out which I want to add is sooo hard :angry:

Ok, FINALLY DONE YAY.

After um, 2 months of wait? My lazy self finally, FINALLY, did the requests for all the heroes having a one single expression.

Now, so yeah rcw I hope the wait wasn’t too much than intended lol :sweat_smile:

Now all left is to sort them in the correct order.

New Emoji Patch Note has just been released

Facial Expressions

Has a recieved massive patch of emojis, covering all heroes in the game, with a randomly selected emoji for each one. (I would love to add all of them but there’s like 860~ of them and that would be impossible since it will pass the character limit of the thread lol.

Note: If you still have a very specific facial expression you want to see added, feel free to ask!

Now excuse me I’m going to spam Melody in Necrodancer.

3 Likes

FeelsGoodMan great news!

Good lord this thread is lagging again after editing it lol.

1 Like