Emojis of the Storm™ ⚡

Behold, my level 3!
Gaze upon me, peasants, and despair!

3 Likes

As stupid as it may sound, I would appreciate if you removed the quotation marks from your examples. I tried to put an image in a post and it just wouldn’t work.
… until I deleted the quitation marks by accident.

Maybe I am stupid and every HTML dude and their mom knows this. Just wanted to highlight.

Can specify exactly which example? You mean this wiki?

No, I mean the very first post in this thread here.

Those “” are not important anyways but I added them just because HTML reasons, I’ll remove if it makes it any better.

I got it working, and maybe I’m dumb.
But it would have helped me if you had not put those quotation marks in the example.

Maybe you are using the the wrong quotations? Those work for me anyways.

Also maybe you linking something is not an image? (You technically linked a gallery to imgur instead of the image directly as example before fixing it).

Anyways, done, removed, screw professionalism.

Dunno. Didn’t for me :fenixsad:

Yes, because screw copying urls on mobile.

The people shall be thankful.

1 Like

Darn.

Also this thread will be updated soon but I have so much else that i want to do before getting to this one.

Hang in there RCW, you will have them, I think.

1 Like

What do you do in your freetime besides forum stuff?
Do you have freetime?

… do you even have a job? I never see you not being around here.

All my time goes for College ever since Feb 2019, my free time during that is the forums at best, but when I come back from College I have very limited time from Wednesday to Friday doing any of the following above.

Pretty tough to keep up with everything, including map projects.

Especially holy screens like these that makes me (un)smile:

1 Like

I don’t even know what I’m looking at.

Editor crashing without saving all progress.

shameless exercise for including images

1 Like

sami ive only come here to ask that you stop changing your profile picture please i cannot tell who you are its really frightening now you’re some demon and i dont understand

1 Like

No.

1 Like

: (

1 Like

How do I summon someone to a thread?
I know it should be @ and username, but that does not seem to work for me.

Bottom of the page there’s an invite button next to the Reply button, write down the name and once it appears click on it and then send.

2 Likes