Emojis of the Storm™ ⚡

Greetings.
While playing HOTS I saw a player use an emoji that was an animated beetle crawling and was able to string several together to make it appear as though bugs were marching in a line across the screen. I can’t find that emoji. How do I get it or make it?

I get all the emojis from here:

If it’s not currently available I simply go into the game files, take the animated sheet for the emoji and do some editing work to recreate that animated emoji.

Since you are looking for the spider here:

Brilliant, thanks! I am not a tech wiz so hopefully I can figure it out… is there a guide to this?

Not really but…

I use CASCExplorer to extract most of the emojis then change them from svg to png format, animated emojis are actually sheets so those require an image editing software to create a gif out of it, like Photoshop.

Of course like I said previously, the link to the wiki above gets regularly updated with all the emojis in the game, if you have one that is interesting to you, you can always right click on the image itself and download it online.

Sami emoji god :angel: :clap:

No.

Maybe.

Pea emoji god :angel: :clap:

Yes.

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::muscle::eye::nose::eye::selfie:

1 Like

5 Likes

These memes made me found something i hate more than arams :rage:

This meme is really harassing this new black hole lol.

Would you guys like to see Caldeum Complex Emojis added?

I have my eye on those hacker looking text they added, thoughts?

Welp, it can work I think.

I just notice this thread is on top of all the other ones! xD One to rule them all!

1 Like

3 Likes

Omg it is even transparent and fits with the background forum, thank you Carbot.

2 Likes

New Emoji Patch Note has been release

New Emojis

Cyberpunk Phrases

||||||

Found in Events.

1 Like

Go fix your keyboard.