Dear lvl 586chen!

Dear player that had a chen level 586+.
Well done ! You completely out classed all of our team and dominated the whole match ! I noticed of how skiled you were with chen , having top kills of the game also backed by the most hero damage without a single death on top of that ! I had to check your profile and i was super impressed to see how much you had played chen , almost 6000 games !

That was true dedication to a character and you seemed to totally mastered everything about him too ! Thank you for that game !! I wish i had medivh to face you that time because i would had loved that we would had both be on our best but still ! I was not even mad of losing to you and im looking forward for a rematch in the future !!

GG and thank you !!:smile::+1:

25 Likes

I’m glad it turned out this way.

1 Like

I think it’s time to kick the panda again.

2 Likes

any chance you could upload the replay? i’d love to see.

6 Likes

pics or it didn’t happen? (please prove me wrong =) )

1 Like

i dont mind , but how do you do that XD

i wanted to get a picture of the profile but i dont tihnk i can now but i at least got a screen shot of the end screen replay ,
i appologies, at the end of the game imperius out damaged him by 2k lol , but chen still had a good lead on the damage most of the game :+1:

https:// imgur .com/a/nsk9YAB

fixed that for you.

2 Likes

thank you onslaught ! :smiley:

1 Like

try viewing my post:

HotS Dev 1: Wait. People still play Chen?

HotS Dev 2: Apparently.

HotS Dev 1: Let alone win with him without being carried?

HotS Dev 2: It seems so.

HotS Dev 1: Welp… time for more nerfs?

HotS Dev 2: Time for more nerfs.

just go to the “watch” tab, find the file in the list on or before 2/4, click “find in folder” or similar button at the bottom, then just upload the file to dropbox or google drive or similar! you may have to zip it first. It might sound like a lot, all I can offer is gratitude!

I’m curious to see how he used bmb that match. depending on how good the thrall/orphea are I’d have probably gone with bolder flavor but if he can kite around while ticking his RoF on them and using EB at good times, it was enough. i want to see the replay too

Thanks bro, I appreciate it!