Cuddle Bear Stitches Slam/Devour

I recently got the new holiday skin for stitches. Sometimes when (which I am unsure how to reproduce) I cast Slam or Devour, I don’t see the animations, I do not hear the sound, yet the cool down resets, so I cannot recast for 7/20 seconds.

I notice this sometimes on other heroes. With Rex I sometimes do Charge and the cooldown starts but Misha does not charge, and its not from being stunned or silenced or anything. It can happen just clearing minions.

So it seems sometimes an ability charges it cooldown even though it didn’t fire.

Hey Maltodextryn & BadgerBone,

Thanks for the reports! If possible, could you please send us a replay of a match where each of your issues occurred to our Heroes Bug Attachment Inbox.

Thank you,
~ Fizivix

I have a feeling that bear stitches skin’s hook doesn’t correspond with the graphic representation of the ability (tip of the elongated ability), I’m not sure if it is up to the ping but more than often I think I actually got the enemy when I didn’t

Want to ask when stitches hooking, I not able to cast Slam(W) on that time before the hook finish. Last time before rework, I able to cast W while hooking someone back on that time.
So this is bug or new rework want stitches to work like that? cannot Q then follow by W before Q animation finish?

If I notice it again I’ll try to remember to save the replay for you.

1 Like