Comming to america 🇺🇸

as long as your ping is not to bad im always down to play when im on

2 Likes

Harbinger Those guides should be Blue Posted at the top as a resource for everyone and if they’ve been around as long as they have and people still find them complicated. Then people should appreciate a slimmed down version.

Don’t get your panties in a knot because EU community is consider the most toxic of all Heroes of the Storm Realms.

To prove my point, look how you responded to me after I told you, yeah. Well EU is toxic. You then decided to say, hey this guys an idiot.

Really? How long have you been on the internet dude xD. Cause that’s so 1991. Shoot someone down, because you want to make yourself seem smarter. LOL

Such a role model.

Edit: Also if you’re going to quote my comment. Quote the whole thing, don’t pick which part you like to pick on, to stress your beliefs to a community dude.

Want my sympathy? Welcome to America. Our trolls are worse. Believe, if talking to people over Facebook privately offends you to the point you need to ban someone for taking a situation into their own hands. Then I am sorry. You. Are. In. For a sad sad wake up call. Cause son that’s posting on forums.

Always has been, always will be. Everyone will criticize, that’s expectations, that’s perspectives that peoples right to choose and judge who makes a good friend who doesn’t.

So in a softer sense.

:HGLHF:

Sure! Just whenever im in the mood for hots I will see who is online and send a whisper

No ping delay btw

Hey, no snappy comeback that time? Good! Welcome to North America. Glad you’re settling in.

Just play angry costumer like I do. I got a 2 eur discount each month

I will always be happy to be your bottom.

Er, solo laner. On Tomb of the Spider Queen.

1 Like

ill mainly be playing ranked (I can play about any role) and atm im gold 5 (my account before my current was plat 3 I have been grinding dead by daylight for a while but will be back to Hots here real quick when the new ranked season starts) but I am down for QP when I got a party

That sounds like a parasite infection.

1 Like

We should have a sleepover!

Your entire post sounds like a glorified attempt in creating drama in a place where that has no drama.

2 Likes

Good job giving NA a bad name.

1 Like
3 Likes

In Murica, we spells “comming” wit wun “m”.

2 Likes

I did the eddy murphy movie refrence.

1 Like

Thank you, very cool.

Uh oh! Stinkyyyyyyy!

1 Like

Yup! Are you looking for your queen?

Haha, funi.

A miracle happened - Sami called something funny.

1 Like

Truly, I have become the god of comedy

1 Like