Comming to america đŸ‡ș🇾

You must be grandmaster in EU

If these are the grandmasters.
I cant join btw. I do get ping

wait these in the red team are GrandMasters?

Both high masters :sweat_smile:

Match 2 > etc dives into tower to kill a genji he would never make the kill because of the health. Any experienced etc should know this

And look around 10 when the ults are there. Especially when chen does his barrel ult
He saves Dehaka with his ult

goddam they play worse than diamonds / plats. or that epic team comp
 very questionable choice for a high master / grandmaster players. whatever since ranks don’t matter

It was fun playing that QM with your Kharazim! (Not the screen shot, we played together after that one.) Even though I pretty much just lived in bottom lane and rarely saw you

1 Like

I edited my post

But yeah. Its qualifiers for division S. And only division 1 can enter that. But honestly I think NA has better players then this

Those are the best matches. The one where you can do your own thing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

that’s honestly not what i heard / saw during my time playing SL in NA. most of them weren’t as good plus there’s been jokes about “division S” but now i get it

1 Like

I give na much more credit then this.

try it yourself and you’ll be disappointed.

Screenshot - e3c17066bd04fdd119cafb7422345b85 - Gyazo Maieve in 1st game
Screenshot - 1344765d30ff3cf324388edae4017dd4 - Gyazo Uther (red team)
Screenshot - 026a876c62c69f60cc7df40eafcd7e17 - Gyazo Medivh (red team)

Source

1 Like

hmmm i’ve seen the uther before but the other 2 nope. however that first game was played poorly by the red team didn’t feel like watching more as i expected both teams to know what they’re doing just to end up hearing khaldor making a joke about the red team’s name and their comp fitting their name lol

1 Like

And thank you. I liked your friends. Perfectly followed up on shotcalls. Even tho it was my first match with them. And you were great bot.

1 Like

Wow didnt expect 3 of them to be there
But NA has better then them

I am American. But I am paper league. No idea if anyone would want to play with me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ofcourse I will :smiley:

2 Likes

Miss. America 2019? :sunny:

1 Like

i’ll take that!

i would play with you actually. i played with few people from the forums who were low ranked but it doesn’t really matter what rank are you or how good you’re at the game. at the end you’ll learn and there’s no better way than learning the hard way!

1 Like

They begged for their own servers in Beta. Now they can’t populate their servers.

You know why? Cause you’re talking things like Bronze 5 Trash rather then helping people develop their play.

Lol Tell your peeps are HOTS Community the same thing xD.

It’s a community to talk, not a damn power struggle.

sent you a friend request

1 Like