Caram comic #49: Son Priest

Genn Greymane | Arcturus Mengsk
… | …

1 Like

Anduin already had two dads as is :stuck_out_tongue: Lo’gosh varian is Colossus smash, and Taunt Varian is the other one. Twin blades is when the two fusion dance, which is significantly easier than any dbz pairing cuz varian is the same size as varian.

Also, since 'lo-gosh is “ghost wolf” greymane’s loyalty to the house of wrynn is cuz they’re ‘wolves’ too, so it’s just whack da(d)ck flack track pack back.

3 Likes

What am I reading here? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yin-yang of the same person does not count :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Does demonic possession count than. If so than Leah and maybe Medivh both have two fathers.

1 Like

I’d say… Leah counts. Medivh not :thinking:

What is the difference between Leah’s and Medivh’s case?

is Leah’s case, her father was possessed of diablo to make a child while in medivh’s case, the essence of sargaras was dormant until she gave birth, and the inhabited the baby.

Leah had demonic power before she become the host to diablo while medihv was controlled by sargaras, but not born from him.

2 Likes

whack - to try (take a whack at it)
dad (ck) - its an assonance string (the vowel sound) but im adding the d/ck sounds so the whole thing rhymes.
flack - to publicize or promote something; someone who flacks
track - to follow something, or prints left that someone can follow
pack - a group of wolves hunting or living together
back - to return to an earlier condition

so greymane (and others) are attempting to follow in the footsteps of dad [varian] to return to a condition of being a pack (family)

2 Likes

IIrc was Medivh’s son retconned into oblivion

1 Like

Yes, Med’an doesn’t exist. But I think he meant Medivh as the “has two dads” case.

1 Like