Call of the Nexus indicator isn't appearing

I have no clue what the Call of the Nexus indicator looks like because I haven’t ever seen it. I have however benefited from it, the only reason I know this is because it was listed under my xp gains on the post-match screen.

I do not know if this is just a problem unique to my game client, or if the entire client version is bugged.

1 Like

Same here. I saw it yesterday and then last night, the green arrow indicator stopped appearing.

I also have never been able to see a Call of the Nexus bonus. Nor have I had any Heroes appear when “Heroes with active XP Bonus” is selected. I have noticed (once) getting a bonus after a game ended, but have no means to select a hero based on the Call of the Nexus indicator.

As of yesterday’s update, I finally saw the Call of Nexus bonus for two games. Then it disappeared again. This is more than frustrating. I guess the rumors of all the developers fleeing Blizzard are real… Sux.

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for the continued reports! Thanks to your reports we have identified an issue with some player accounts that can prevent Call of the Nexus from being appropriately available. We hope to have this resolved as soon as we can.

Thank you,
~ Fizivix