Butcher change suggestion(s)

Master player buff.
Noob Nerf.
He needs a Berf.

1 Like

I see you are not funny one on parties /s

I’ve always thought it would be interesting to switch around the unstoppable mechanics of his charge. Instead of being unstoppable during charge and losing the unstoppable on impact, why not have it so he can be CC’d during his charge but if he lands he gets an unstoppable for 2-2.5 seconds?

This would give the ability plenty of counterplay but at the same time, punish teams that don’t preemptively counter butcher.

In parties yes, but someone needs to roll up their sleeves and do the work before the party could even happen.
That’s usually me.

1 Like

Funny list:
Onslaught :white_check_mark:

He would pretty much ever land a stun if enemies have at least 1 stun. He would have to going fast as a rocket to compensate for that. And that would bring other problems.
Even diablo’s Q is interrupted often and his charge looks instant compared to butcher’s.

And if it’s used at point blank?

Then butcher has no mobility. How is that any better? o.O If you make an assassin from him that can stay in fight for days and keep hitting things then his damage will be so broken high that it wont be even funny. He’s only balanced now because he gets to do 2-3 aa’s per hero, only rarely more. And if you just take away his mobility and dont give much back, he won’t be able to do those 2-3 either XD

To suggest that a stun will never land is preposterous. In a 5v5 teamfight? Maybe not. In a ganking/laning situation in which Butcher excels? Of course it will.

And to the whole “2-3 AAs” I rarely see this, in my MMR bracket. Butchers are peeled off instantly. Most charges are cleverly done like from bushes or perfectly timed after CC is used. An unstoppable of some form after charge would help butcher tremendously.

I wonder what is scarier. To be hit for sure by his stun, but allowing your team to peel him off of you asap. Or make his stun disruptable, but allow him to do whatever he wants if he manages to hit with it :thinking:
The latter sounds scarier to me :stuck_out_tongue: