Avatars and what ppl expect from them

Don’t know about you guys, but the D.Va avatar still screams troll to me. Then again, it’s been a while since I’ve seen anyone use it.

2 Likes

That’s hard to be forgotten… :confused:

1 Like

FRESH MEAT

11 Likes

I normally assume people with a Gall portrait are complaining about the dumbest $()*$ like i dunno, D.va being OP in human form.

:cut_of_meat: He’s Back :cut_of_meat:

3 Likes

I bring a plate of cookies cheesecake and a message from Elune.

maiev: the one who will be so op at release just to catch illidan and shoo out of the nexus to BFA

malthael: DIEDIEDIEIDEIEIEIDEIDIAASJDUFECCJSKZDKCNFKSX
( proceeds to take 5% out of my health with last rites, and li’ming instakilling me cause im abathur. LOGIC)

alarak: likes to hate, be hated, wake up hating someone, sleeping while thinking about another one to hate, literaly all the nexus doing the same to him, and the players who were 1 shotted by his skillshots.

illidan: with his large demonic wings and magics gifted by sargeras himself, he proceeds to run away from an elf with a suit of armor.

chen: HEY TASS EVERYONE SAYS WE BOTH NEED SOMETHING, I HOPE ITS FOR THE BETTER FRIEND…

murky: MRRRMMRRRGLLLLL
( REVENGE IS MINE INTERLOPERS ILL FEED U PUFFERFISH TILL U BECOME A BALLOON THEN EXPLODE IT MUAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAA)

ragnaros: the typical guy who likes to burn the world to ash. AS IF its an orginal idea.

He never left dummy.

K-kon’nichiwa Sami-sama… bakana!! :flushed:

1 Like

My TF2 Engineer RP will take you places for sure.

tfw you fail at it

2 Likes

Not if i hit 2nd base first with my Amish Terraria OC

1 Like

What happened to your Tracer icon? How am I suppose to know you are SamiSha?

Alarak: likes to be dominated ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lunara: Gets people to do weirdo threads with offhand remarks :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Stukov and Artanis avatars are modest smartasses. But they don’t wear glasses, somehow.

He changes avatars 24/7, genius.

You don’t.

Hmmm, such confessions. Now what are Whitemane avatars representing?

I honestly assume it’s specific people posting at that’s it. If I see Medivh I assume either Karabars or Stryker (I’m forgetting the full name MB), Artanis I assume it’s Hoku, Tracer I assume SamiSha, Tassadar I assume DrLogan, Butcher I assume Heisenberg, and Valeera I assume HailFail

2 Likes

The crusade that will cleanse this forum from all evil.

2 Likes