Are hero displacement effects to “troll” actionable?

Nazeebo zombie wall
Garrosh throw
Tass force wall
Stitch hook

Etc.

If I think people are using some of these abilities on purpose to troll teammates will reporting it be actionable?

Serious question plz no “lol dead game blizz don’t read reports.”

If it was done continuously on purpose, yes.

Otherwise no.

2 Likes

If you are not using them to troll I don’t know what you are doing tbh.

Seriously now, if it happens a couple times in a match, it’s acceptable. People can make mistakes. But, as Sami said, if they are doing that all the time on purpose, yeah you can report them.

Sometimes this is the only thing you can do in a match when some toxic players ruin the match. You can’t surrender and trying really hard will also not be worth so why not entertain yourself a little bit by trolling those fools?^^

Sometimes you can troll your teammates just before you destroy the enemy core, trying to get them killed so they don’t get the mvp :stuck_out_tongue:

Sometimes it happens just accidentally.

As long as you don’t start to ruin a match with those abilities it’s probably fine…

Honorable mention: Pushing the enemies out of a huge wombo combo with a Morales grenade :open_mouth:

I tend to give players who do it in the middle of a teamfight three strikes before I consider it. Things could be hectic, and if you’re dealing with a player who is new to Naz it could be a genuine mistake…

However, if there’s no enemy around, the teamfight’s over, there was no reason to drop whatever on you… yeah, then it’s trolling. I’ll hit the report button and include what they did in the reason just in case someone human has to look into the report for an appeal.

1 Like

You straight report someone for that? Like you got hooked just for fun or walled off? Even when it doesn’t result in a death or lost game?
Bruh

1 Like

Poor BW…

2 Likes

So that’s the metric? You didn’t die, you didn’t lose the game… so anything goes until that happens?

What happens if an Auriel drops Crystal Aegis on a player AFTER a teamfight, the only enemies are retreating or respawning, and the target player is not on critical health. Once, okay, that’s just a mistake (and in some cases, players can cancel the ability), twice, now you’re setting a pattern… Third, and what then? I’m not dying, but I’m also not able to add to my team’s push to knock out a tower because of it?

What about a player deliberately chasing after allies lacking mobility when they were hit with an enemy polymorph from Midievh? Following the player all the way back to spawn because the time between polymorphs is too short to hearth and the player can’t get outta range. No one died there, but two players are now out of the fight, one for following, one for going to the only place they can to get away from it.

Again, a clear pattern of behavior that is deliberately disruptive has been demonstrated that isn’t contributing to victory, the only excuse being that ‘bruh, you didn’t die, we aren’t losing’. No thank you, don’t wanna play a game with players like that, and I have a report feature in case others agree with me. So, a report goes in, the system can deal with it from there, and if someone live gets involved in an appeal, my note says exactly what they did.

Absolute meme.

2 Likes

Serious answer: Blizzard does not read ‘nonparticipation’ reports, and if they did, it would take so many reports (the closest, viable category) in order for a true troll to be actioned.

word you’re looking for is ‘griefing’ or ‘griefers’. It isn’t a direct ‘report’ option, but that’s the term used for that sort of behavior/action and isn’t just limited to HoTS in effect.