After 80+ lvl on Tassadar I got one thing

BECAUSE I HAVE NOT ENOUGH MINERALS FOR NEW ONE!
Give me more minerals and I’m ready to do it again!
And

We must construct additional pylons!

1 Like

don’t change tassadar the op really likes being special for choosing from the lowest tier of hero and has dissociative identity issues that would be set off if everyone enjoyed playing a reworked version of OP’s favorite hero / fanatic identity / vaguely weak skill flex brag piece

1 Like

tass, abby, tlv, and old sylv, are the at the top of the flame list. they are all good but man who ever plays em expect pain and to be trolled on

1 Like

with 94 lvls on him can confirm

1 Like

WoW, you sound like a great person to play with, excellent team mate.

And people wonder why so many say that HotS is a toxic game. Just look at this guy who is happy to piss off his own team, actually looking for any excuse to piss them off.

I like Tass but you really need to learn what being a good team mate is.

1 Like

If you can win 10 games with Tassadar, you can easily win 100 games had you used other hero. Same effort invested, better results.

You are gimping yourself too much and drag your team mate to hell with you. Can’t blame them why will they react like that.

1 Like

I like the way he died, boi

2 Likes

Alarak’s voice actor is far superior to Tassadar’s.

5 Likes

Tassadar Akbar :boom: :boom::boom:

In HotS yes, but in SC - depends :3

It’s not even my final form!

:kissing_heart:

Most painful thing with tassadar is his over the top annoying painful cry.

1 Like

Why play tassadar ?

1. Want Shield ? Play zarya.
  2. Want aoe clear wave ? Pick mage.
  3. Want Cool escape ? Pick tracer.
  4. Want soak ? Pick aba.
  5. Want laze beam ? Pick whitemane (bonus nice sound effect “hahahahaaa”)
  6. Want zone blocking ? Pick probius.
  7. Want bigger stronger attack ? Pick rehgar.
  8. Want dead hero with cool lore ? Pick zeratul.
    Why the **** need tass please remove tassadar :rofl:
2 Likes

Tassadar killed my dog.
(Tassadar’s niche moveset has saved me from death countless times, and his wall has helped me set up many kill opportunities)

1 Like

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/399444725381464064/555862181187682324/images.png

Want everything on the list, and then some?
Play Tassadar (Wouldn’t mind some better sfx for Tassadar’s beam though)

2 Likes

he sux. i hope that mega-hurtz,no wait…MEGA-hurtz.

jk after i saw your winrate on QM(the screenshot you posted)the other day, i played with him couple of times and boi it was so fun.
thats all im gonna say

1 Like

Welcome into the club :3

A lot of toxicity comes from the lack of a public API and the hidden MMR. For this reason everyone now treats HotSLogs winrates as gospel.

I remember one time in Team League some dong banned my Gazlowe pick (yes he used a ban on his own team, and not for TLV), so I picked Tassadar, while he, as Leoric (not a tank), proceeded to die 12 times.

1 Like

Tassadar has been good for a long time. He just relies a lot on teamwork. I still think he is one of the strongest post-20 heroes in the game.

1 Like

Tassadar that picks Khala’s Celerity.

1 Like

…you certainly are special! You’re as unique as the psionic burns on your foes buddy! <3

2 Likes