A message from Kaéo Milker

Activision is that guy who instalocks nova and blames the team for the loss, my brother and I have bought almost every collector edition game since SC2, personally, i am not buying anything from blizzard again until activision is gone.

23 Likes

Maybe we will start seeing some solid changes we have always wanted. Chen and tassadar reworks!? Hehe.

I would love to see some MMR improvements.

Definitely just let me buy stuff. I am not a big fan of loot boxes unless I get those on top of being able to purchase stuff separately.

Anyway to get the game to a state where people could mod it? I’m sure we could have a hell of a time with that.

Great post!

1 Like

Today I try to play in Lima Perú and all were disconnected, all people were gone to dota2 :frowning: or LoL

Why Blizzard ? :frowning:
What I can do when I return to home after work?
What I can do when my girlfriend finish me ?
What ?? Tell me!!

1 Like

I hope would-be heroes don’t get shafted because of this. I care about new and exciting heroes more than I do events or reworks.

1 Like

now we know who to blame for HOTS failing

2 Likes

I don’t want unbalanced mess in this game. Calm down?

They didn’t cater to 1% of the player base, but for a game to have any longevity and balance it has to be balanced around the highest level of play.

Take Medivh as an example: If they buffer him to be good in bronze he would single handedly win fights and games in higher tiers. And that is bad design? That is good design. It give the lower ranked players something to strive for whilst the good players can master the hero and make him good in high level play.

Balancing around bronze would kille the game in 1 patch.

8 Likes

I just hope “dynamic and fun” doesn’t mean you make the game dumber and easier and cater to the unimportant unskilled player base.

The only way for this game to survive is to put Ranked, high skill cap heroes which allow great plays and moments and overall complexity in the first place, this way people will come back every day and try to get better, they will invest time into the game and recommend it to others.

If you make it an even more casual clown fiesta the game will get boring, people will be ashamed to be a part of it, it will be known as “the brain dead moba” and that way the player base will drop even more putting the game to a level beneath “dead game”.

9 Likes

Funny you mention Starcraft, since the original post didn’t mention it among the games that will get devs :thinking:

1 Like

Word of advice, if you are on the dev team: Get off this project, ASAP.

It’s a sinking ship. Learn from the devs are Paragon. When there is an announcement like this, it means the project is on its way out.

Activision threw you under the bus, and if you’re wise you’ll get out of there before they throw it in reverse.

4 Likes

Highly doubtful anything will go to Starcraft at this point. I have a feeling next year we’ll see WCS start to fade away as well, kind of surprised it didn’t go first.

1 Like

F2P is exactly why this venture has failed. We can’t rely on having the biggest audience and gameplay base, so we, who love the game, need to actually spend money on this game, if we want tournaments to be supported.
Let it be free for casuals and new players, but the people who love the game can’t be cheap about it.

1 Like

Or give us the current state of WoW with all the catering to casual play that they’ve removed nuances of min-maxing and just hand out participation trophies left and right…

2 Likes

And i’m not. You can’t even fix 1 critical bug with minimap for a 6 months, you can’t even give an answer for a request, you and only you bury that game.

So don’t take a project if you are sad like a kid

1 Like

Why would it? Starcraft has a full dev team. The only new content it puts out is balance patches, Co Op commanders and multiplayer maps which are mostly created by the community anyway.

Oh, and they put out some skins and announcer packs to generate money for WCS.
That game is community driven for the most part. Even the announcer packs are mostly just community personalities lending voice work. The devs just pull some levers here and there.

HOTS dont need more skins/events/heroes! Work on core problems (like boring gameplay) not on cosmetics stuff.

1 Like

I feel sorry
If you read between the lines you can feel how hurt he is

9 Likes

Thanks a lot for keeping the game alive !

Don’t let this doomsayers have any negative effects on you or the dev team or the community , We faithful players will play this game because of how fun it has been in the long run and still will be in the future

3 Likes

hey do u mind skipping the formalities and stuff and give us a very clear annoucement of what will u do now that HGC is done for ?like “hey , since HGC is not coming in 2019 we want to focus and put more effort on making and releasing new heroes as well as some changes in battlegrounds ,bugs etc etc”?this would work pretty well since we at least know what EXACTLY to expect,focusing us players doesnt tell me anything,like what u will give us candy?

3 Likes

I can understand, even if I don’t like, shutting down HGC. In theory, they should be able to push some of that money that was supporting HGC back into the heroes development to keep the heroes coming at a steady pace but it sounds like that isn’t going to be happening as frequently as before.

That’s the part I’m the most unhappy about. I play this game because I want to play as my favorite blizzard characters, see new ones coming to the game, seeing new skins and new maps. Slowing that down is slowing down my enthusiasm for this game.

2 Likes