A message from Kaéo Milker

So no more lore? Only recycled events from now on? Please don’t make this OW…

If I was a blizzard developer and could afford to quit and search a job elsewhere I would definitely do so right now. Activision is not willing to let you work passionately on games, they just need more money. Activision-Blizzard no longer intends to do new things, they just recycle old ideas in order to milk them. No developer is going to be excited constructing milk engines.

We are milked like cash cows. They still want to make more money and then hire more people and make even more money. Until it is enough and at some point. until the bubble eventually bursts

I do not think it’s just the right decision to make mobile games, and deduct all developers. Blizzard has always made games for pc / mac, why would you just give it up? If you want something new, create a VR Oasis, a Vr Matrix. But please no mobile games. A PC is, in my opinion, better suited for games. Bigger screens, more power…

We’re all hoping the game doesn’t die.

Please, don’t let it die.

Use your talent on game developing and create ways to make the game lucrative, atractive to players (not only the actual fanbase, but those from outside too) and fun, off course.

I was thinking on a system where nitro could give exclusive skins and cosmetics on chests by random chance, but only with nitro. It could make money for the game and retain the reward by effort system that we have now.

Let the Heroes of the Storm get to the top, let’s make it great. We believe in you.

2 Likes

Idk why they made this change to begin with. It was dumb as heck. Like yeah make it so you can buy with shards if you have them but why remove the option to buy with gems? Oh right you want us to buy new hero bundles. That went over well. Like there are other skins I would have loved to buy but couldn’t and it sucked.

I’m sad about the HGC being removed BUT honestly I felt like heroes was getting matured at least in term of Hero pool , even for a veteran like me I started to feel like they was too many new heroes coming.
I hope what’s left of the dev team will polish the game now and realease a few heroes here and there , 3/4 a year would be amazing.

I will stay with HOTS until the end…
When the heroes die, it will be time to uninstall Battlenet…

3 Likes

any chance blizzard and activision get a divorce?

3 Likes

hots never had a community aspect which is prob part of why this happened to begin with

Unforgivable. This is the only MOBA where team fights are actually fun and you don’t brainlessly farm for 20 minutes. May not be as deep as DOTA but it’s not as boring as LoL. Understand how to take this strength and turn it into profit, without making it pay to win and you got yourselves a golden goose. LoL came out prior to HoTS and it has worse graphics and only 1 map with 0 objectives, there’s 0 reason you should put HoTS on Life Support.

7 Likes

Oooh, that’s quite okay. I already “transitioned my gaming spending” to a different company with a different game and some actual respect for their customers. And it’s got a Nova, too!

We all lift together!

I have and will support this game from day 1 to it’s final day. I love this game too much!:sob:
I am a loyal customer who keeps purchasing gems and heroes with real money just to support this wonderful game! Dont let it die, Blizzard!:frowning:

There are plenty of other companies that make great games and treat their customers the right way. Blizzard is no longer one of them.

8 Likes

Two days im still checking all social media, this forum and waiting for some good news. I hope we still have a chance it will change.

1 Like

This post is basically a crash course in “How to Polish a Turd 101”.

Trying to spin the fact that the game was just Old Yeller’d as a positive. We are now squarely in extended support maintenance mode. What a joke lol

Maybe the dev exodus from the title will result in a new IP a couple years from now, who knows. The team was gutted but don’t worry guys, everything’s fine!

Time to start requesting refunds for purchases still in the return window…

1 Like

if as you say you do for us because of my fix AI and my AI healer heal me and the enemy AI is not pro and cowardly thanks

The problem is that they will NOT get the resources to do so.

1 Like

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ray-gresko-415327/

I love Heroes of the Storm. I played since BETA i am sad with this happening. BUT i understand how we get there:

• First of all, when the game starts A LOT of people throw shyt to it. I prefer Heroes of the Storm because the matches are shorter and easier to understand than other games. I also play LOL but playing 1hour to lose because 1 of your team suicide… NOT FUNNY.
  • You should improve the moneyincoming method. I paid only once for a pack before the 2.0 . Why i need to pay now? You can get everything from lootboxes. Lootboxes? No thanks. I understand them but i dont like to waste money in them. You make the temporal buffs but they feel like a bit bit powerup.
    -You dont balance heroes correctly. I never seen LostVikings, Arthas strong enough and I think Liming, Varian… Too powerful.
  • You mess with MatchMaking too much. Now to play a match you need to have specifics heroes. WTF MAN. I want to play everything. Sometimes with our friends we took all healers or all tanks to have some laughs. WHY WE CANT. This also makes matchmaking longer. Yesterday i played 3 matches: 500s, 600s, 400s of waiting in queue. WTF.

This game can be excellent, it has the potencial. You have community (big enough), HEAR THEM.

1 Like