Heroes of the Storm Live Patch Notes - February 6, 2024

Heroes of the Storm Live Patch Notes - February 6, 2024

Our next Heroes of the Storm patch is live! Read on for more information.

View Full Article

12 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the new patch and addressing some longstanding issues!

I must say, however, that these patch notes couldā€™ve used a proofread before being publishedā€¦

• Fixed an issue that caused Brightwing and Falstad to be at the incorrect height after Celestial Charge Stuns them and a least one other Hero.
  • Fixed an issued that caused Chattering Teeth to apply to Arming Steel Traps when selected.
  • Fixed an issue if Seeker is slected while Magic Missiles are in flight while Force Armor was selected.
  • Fixed an issue that caused Sound Barrier shields to not decay if Bossa Nova was slected while the target was shielded.
  • Fixed an issue where there health was not set to full on death.

Is it a bug that if Liliā€™s Jugs gets interrupted by Anubā€™s cocoon, Lili suffers the full penalty for the next cooldown?

Example: using Liliā€™s jugs should add 2 seconds of cooldown for every 0.25 seconds its cast, but if Lili gets cocconed after only using it for 1 second, the cooldown still ends up being the full 80 seconds.

2 Likes

Tracer playable again.

4 Likes

Not a bug. Channeled abilities always go on full cooldown when interrupted by enemies.

1 Like

This game is finally getting updates again (even if theyā€™re mostly bugfixes/balances). What a time to be alive :tada:

3 Likes

This isnā€™t how Li Liā€™s heal is supposed to work. It shouldnā€™t be on full cooldown.

2 Likes

Can anyone explain what they mean with the Garrosh level 1 talent change? ā€œUnrivaled Strength bonus is now additiveā€

Thanks!

Mike

1 Like

Can we get map rotation yet in SL for Volskaya? or just put all 15 maps in.

2 Likes

Any other bonuses that would buff the damage, say base damage of 100% on the 125% with a +100% increase would result 325% if additive, 450% if multiplicative, because the 100% multiplies all damage dealt.

1 Like

I donā€™t even understand half of these adjustments and most of them wonā€™t be even noticed or appreciated by most players. It seems like so much manual work when players are already screaming for one of the things which nothing is being done about; launcher update, map pool, aram mirrors or possibly the year-round unavailability of certain shop items which are for some crazy reason being kept away from us in a dead game which is making no attempt in generating revenue.

This is like a consistency sweep, akin to the new company directive where all characters are now to have less than 5 fingers on their hands, so when they use their hands to kill each other, resemble actual humans least as possible and appear more cartoon-like, because violence is bad only when you can tell it is real life.

I am ranting a lot and I still play semi-regularly but patches like this wonā€™t make any of my friends come them out after a longer break. One of them had just commented how they couldnā€™t even swap out the home screen to a more pleasing background, of which they have 50 different ones at least.

Bring them back, let me remind you how amazing they look and sound, definitely an upgrade over the basic toys theme or other low quality title screens.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKv89siNDL8

Would it be so hard to implement a rotation? When a new player sees this, the only thing he will think to himself is I NEED THIS. Meanwhile, D4 keeps harassing me with 4 launcher reminders about new cosmetics being added each week and I donā€™t even own the game.

Current theme with rocket racing just makes it all worse because you couldnā€™t even put the map back in for what once called weekly brawl queue.

Her ability adds 2 seconds to the base cooldown of 20 seconds each .25 sec that itā€™s channeledā€¦ So if itā€™s interrupted, it shouldnā€™t add 2 seconds or heal every .25 seconds anymore. So yeah, sounds like a bug if thatā€™s the case.

4 Likes

Just bring the game back already.

4 Likes
  • Fixed an issue that caused Azmodanā€™s Demon Warriors to leave permanent burning visuals if killed at the same moment they spawn.

Iā€™ve always wanted summons to start with 100 armor, gradually decreasing to 0 over 1-2 seconds. Itā€™s so annoying when they die as they are being summonedā€¦
Not only Azmodanā€™s summons, but all of them.

Based off the way the ability is worded and displayed, it would make sense for the spell to stop adding time after a disrupt; However, considering Anubā€™s effect is not a full stasis ability, it would make sense for the spell to ā€œcontinueā€ even if it stops affecting other heroes, but also if Cocoon kind of ā€œincapacitatesā€, then the spell should stop, and the cooldown should be factored based off the exact wording of the ability.
20cd + .25/sec.

1 Like

If youā€™re playing hots for cosmetic reasons, youā€™re here for the wrong reasons.

Iā€™m just happy theyā€™re doing something.
Anything.
I know they donā€™t announce skins anymore, or make a big deal when they release some cosmetic aspect of the game.
It would be cool if that came back, but itā€™s not necessary.
Iā€™m just HAPPY that after so long, it looks like there is some slight consistency to their investment into the game.
These little updates seem miniscule to many, but it is actually a HUGE deal. Like these are minor things. Minor things get overlooked all the time in big games, but theyā€™re looking into them. Little by little the game is getting tuned back into the dope game it was.
It still has a looooooong way to go again, but after waiting for so long with little to no evolution in the game, Iā€™m happy that theyā€™re doing something again.
Thank you, Blizz.
Please keep this game going!!!
SEEEEEE YOU IN THE STORMMMMMMMMM

1 Like

Š’ŠµŃ€Š½ŠøтŠµ ŠœŠµŠ“ŠøŠ²Š° Š»ŃƒŃ‡ŃˆŠµ ŠŗŠ¾Š³Š“Š° у Š½ŠµŠ³Š¾ щŠøт Š±Ń‹Š» Š¾Ń‚ŠŗŠ°Ń‚ Š² 5 сŠµŠŗуŠ½Š“ā€¦ Š¾Š½ Š±Ń‹Š» Š±Š¾Š»ŃŒŃˆŠµ ŠæŠ¾Š“Š“ŠµŃ€Š¶ŠŗŠ¾Š¹ чŠµŠ¼ сŠµŠ¹Ń‡Š°Ń ā€¦

So many fixes, awesome patch!

3 Likes

ķŠøė ˆģ“ģ„œź°€ ģ œģ¼ ģ¢‹ģ•„ģš” ķ¬ė¦¬ķ‹°ģ»¬ģ“ ėˆˆģ— ė³“ģž…ė‹ˆė‹¤