3 bugs; Loading in client, game, and after results

Loading into the client after the update took an extraordinary amount of time, 20+ minutes just to unpack game files. I don’t know if this is a bug or not, it only happened the first time. After this I qued up for a match and couldn’t see who my team was playing as nor who my opponents were during the loading screen. Only the names and the portraits of the players. After the game, I got the waiting for results but i see you already know of that one.

6 Likes

Same, as well. In addition, Daily Win is not being awarded, perhaps due to the results screen not being displayed?

Hey everyone!

We are investigating these reports as I type! I will let you know any information as I get it. Thanks for your patience!

Huginncord

6 Likes

Same issues on Mac. Same map every game (Punisher), No game results, no gold, no xp, nothing. Got my first MVP and was awarded nada.

I’m on a Mac. I quit trying to unpack the game after it took 10+ minutes. Since then, my computer freezes whenever I try to open the game via the Blizzard App. It also doesn’t seem to be up to date, which may be part of the issue. Is there a way to force the new patch through?

Having same issues after today’s patch. I can’t see the heroes selected during the loading screen on a match and it’s forever stuck on “waiting on game results” after every single match.

I still got the portrait rewards from the first quest i tried, after leaving before the game results loaded, but i still find this annoying. Also, i keep getting the Infernal shrines map, but the loading screen doesn’t even show its name.

I have left/relaunched the client several times in the last hour. It is still trying to rejoin Volskya that just sits there and never loads. I know the game itself couldn’t possibly last an entire hour.

I am experiencing the same bugs and I am willing to send in a replay to the email account for attachments.

Yup same here.

Loading screen lacks the map name on it, it only says “Welcome to”, then nothing. Also, there’s no avatar / character slot Art in the background, the Font size seems bigger than before too. And after the match is over (where it says “Leave”) nothing happens, no Match info appear or anything.

The Event quests do seem to be working but it happens in silence without any on-screen pop-ups or anything.

Same. None of my rank points are moving for win or loss. Game Results aren’t loading, etc. iMac, North America

1 Like

Getting it, too. Windows 7, North America.

In addition to my other comments in other posts and what’s being said here, I’m not scoring the “First Win of the Day” bonus either.

Furthermore, I played four A.I. games back to back, and got Infernal Shrines all four times.

Good luck and good hunting!
~~ Sabreclaw ~~

Same here. Getting all these same bugs and glitches. MAC in the us.

It has now been over 2 hours. I am now back home an on a different network than I was 2 hours ago. The client STILL wants to load the Volskya bugged game.

Chuckles maniacally

I was afraid to do ranked due to never playing it and dragging people down. But now, it wont matter! Its time to test my skills!

LAUGHS EXTREMELY LOUD

(jk im still too scared RIP)

This seems to be a major issue that needs to be solved.

Bugs:

1. No First Win XP. I’m at least seemingly getting match XP, but am not entirely certain.
  2. Load screens are fubar’d. I can see who my teammates are, but not who they’re playing.
  3. The game is making up for lost time with maps-- I’ve now played seven Infernal Shrines in a row after not seeing the map for six weeks.
  4. Results screen is borked and is stuck in eternal load mode.

Upside: I’ll get all of my event quests done soon enough.
Downside: All the lost XP while on a purchased boost for the next couple of days yet. It would be nice if that time was restored somehow.

Just wanted to say I am getting this also. If it helps.

LOL hey at least you’re getting the rewards. 4 games, no rewards toward event.