2019 Ranked Season 1 Rewards not received

Greetings. The rewards from ranked season 1 2019 have not reached me (including the turtle mount).

I know you all have being very busy lately, and that one was the second season I played, I hope I’m not rushing about this.

“2019 Season 1 End - Week of March 26, 2019* - **Exact date may vary slightly by region.*”

Buenas; Las recompensas de la primera temporada de 2019 de rango en no me han llegado (entre ellas la montura tortuga).

Sé que han estado muy liados últimamente, y ésta fue la segunda temporada en la que he participado, espero no estar precipitándome.

“Fin de la temporada 1 de 2019 - Semana del 26 de marzo de 2019* - ** La fecha exacta puede variar ligeramente según la región.*”

Hey Mortdres,

Thanks for the report! If you have still not received your rewards, can you please send in a screenshot of your Profile Statistics page for ‘2018, Season 4’ as well as a screenshot of the areas in the collection where the War Turtle mount and 2018 Season 4 Ranked Portrait are missing. You can send these to our Heroes Bug Attachment inbox.

Thank you,
~ Fizivix

Fizivix, thank you for your answer.

I didn’t know I can see Statistics of seasons. So I did and I checked that I didn’t finished the classification.

Probably I got frustrated for a bad game and I stopped playing. And I forgot to play again later to finish it (thinking I did).

So everything is right. You don’t ow me a thing.

My mistake I apologize for that.

Fizivix, gracias por tu respuesta.

No sabía que podía ver las estadísticas de mis propias temporadas. Así que lo hice y comprobé que no había terminado la clasificación.

Probablemente me frustré por una mala partida y dejé de jugar. Y me olvidé de jugar más tarde para terminarlo (pensando que ya lo había hecho).

Así que todo está bien. No me debéis nada.

Fallo mío, me disculpo por ello.

1 Like