1 for 2 loot chests

Heroes of the storm team: I’ve seen for a wile, when I get 2 loot chest after a game and I go to open them. I see I only have 1.
At the beggining I thought “Maybe was my imagination” But I just confirmed this time, it was not.
So, the second loot chest is missed. And this is like the third time this month.

Please, fix it. And I’ll thank you if you scan my account, udentify those loot chests missed and give them to me.

PD: Yesterday I opened a loot chests I got a legendary, my account kicked me out and when I opened the game again the loot chest wasn’t open.
But when I opnened it again the same objets appeared.
Im pretty sure it was on purposse so I want to say. Good job team :wink:

1 Like

You have not lost any chests since it is a visual bug showing more chests than it should.

This has been reported multiple times and has a thread pinned at the top of the forum: Loot Chests rewards displaying the incorrect amount

Ensure to search first before posting to reduce duplicate issue threads.

1 Like

Click on link to view full post regarding the visual loot chest bug!

I thought my bug problem was different.

Ok let’s resolve this.
Is it not supposed you earn one loot chest when you lvl up an Hero/ you get +5 player lvl?
Is it not supposed you’ll earn two of them when those things happens at the same time?

Confirmn pls.

Did you read the link provided to the pinned thread?
Did you read the response from the other poster?

All this was explained the first time you played Heroes 2.0. It is also shown in-game on the right side of the Progression (Profile) tab.

Only Heroes get experience from a game.
You Player (account) levels when a Hero levels.
Every 5 Hero levels awards 500 gold.
Every 10 Hero level awards a Hero-specific chest. This is one of the few times you can get two (2) chests for a level up.

Edit: This bug has been fixed.
https://heroesofthestorm.com/en-us/blog/23096767/heroes-of-the-storm-hotfix-patch-notes-august-14-2019-2019-8-14/

• The Loot Chest award animation no longer improperly displays two Loot Chests granted when a Hero Levels and a quest is completed within the same game

Confirmed by the Heroes of the Storm 2.0 launch patch notes from April 25, 2017, under “Progression Rewards and New Items.” The revamped XP, Levels, and rewards have remained constant since.

https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/heroes-of-the-storm/20721900/heroes-of-the-storm-2-0-launch-notes-april-25-2017#Rewards
2 Likes

Ok oHyo, now I get it. Thanks.
Thank you too for your time Fuschia.

Conclusion, it was just the visual bug what I saw. Everything is right.