Y'shaarj event task 9 bug

Welp, I was able to finish all of them but Queen–kept getting unlucky on her runs–and still no task completion.

Done trying for the morning–likely Blizz won’t fix till Monday since it’s the weekend.

1 Like

wow you such an internet badass… infernaldark…

2 Likes

I thought I did. Feel free to correct me if i made any mistakes, I’d be grateful master

1 Like

ye you keep digging and running your mouth :slight_smile: welcome to ignore tough guy

1 Like

I don’t know why you’re so up in arms about a German post. The more ways in which we can communicate the existence of the bug the better. They seem to be ignoring the complaints that are in English, but maybe the German ones will reach someone :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Seriously, though, you’re way too offended over a post that you could understand by simply running it through Google translate.

1 Like

Completed twice heroic with 5 pirates and still no reward to proceed, pls chk and advise, thx.

4 Likes

Same here. Of course Blizzard doesn’t give any feedback … Typical.

8 Likes

I believe the problem is that this bounty is not classified as Heroic. I was running it with one of those “complete 4 heroic bounties” task and it didn’t advance either.

2 Likes

Same here. Cant complete the task. Please fix this Blizz, ty.

2 Likes

They’re on the weekend, they won’t able to hot fix until monday.

1 Like

Can confirm it doesnt work.

2 Likes

blizz what the hell, just tell us what’s in the code of the game that makes it to complete the task 9…and work on fixing it when you can

5 Likes

probably that it’s for a taran zhu in darkshore encounter that doesn’t exist.

2 Likes

the issue is it says complete in darkshore but the boss is in sunken city

2 Likes

You mean they will notice it just Monday… You really think it will be fixed the same day ?

Obviously a AAA compagny who doesn’t work on weekend make sens right ? No weekend support for a AAA compagny. Blizzard is a Indy quality compagny.

4 Likes

Same with it not completing for me. Anyone else surprised how easy it was? I never use pirates because they always seem to squishy.

1 Like

Yeah I’m really hoping they get it fixed very soon. I’m leaving for vacation this week; I have all the other diamond cards from the events, and I’d really hate to miss this one that I would have completed yesterday if it weren’t for a major bug. At least give us extra time please!!

5 Likes

Test lately by a friend, still bug fyi.

Kinda sad that my post offert more support and feedback than Blizzard itself as I write this message.

3 Likes

Прошёл все поручения в героическом и обычном режиме 6-ю пиратами в локациях “Тёмные берега” и “Затонувший город”.
Квест до сих пор не закрыт.

2 Likes

it’s just a cunning plan, but it was necessary to make a bug on task 10 :laughing:

2 Likes