Year of the dragon more like

Year of the mech lol

5 Likes

The Year of the Raven didn’t have all that many ravens either, so it’s par for the course, really.

How many Raven’s do you see in the game?

Now how many Dragon’s do you see in the game?

No sense has been made in bringing up the past year.

Yeah, most mechs ever since GVG

This year is supposed to be the Year of the Pig in real life, but I haven’t seen a single pig anywhere. What’s up with that? Shouldn’t pigs be stampeding down the streets in every city on the planet? Shouldn’t pigs be wandering around in every store, every office, every shop, and every house on the planet?

I mean - that’s how it works, right? You call something the “Year of the…” and the universe opens up the sluices and magically makes that thing appear everywhere in huge quantities? Come to think of it - shouldn’t that be how we solve world inequality? Let’s just declare 2019 to be “The Year of the Billion Dollar Bill” and let’s watch all that money just fall from the sky.

Oh - wait - you mean slapping an arbitrary name on something means jack-diddly-squat? Carry on…

1 Like

I do have some wild Boars in my back yard i could be hunting for some pork…

jokes aside me being slightly hungry, I think people don’t realize the “year of x” is really just symbolize something, so inthe case of “Year of the Dragon” it just gives the traits as dominance, ambition, authority, dignity and capacity.

Wish people took the time to look up the point of the “Year of X” means.

Shielded Mini bot would be so amazing right now in paladin haha

I was being facetious. Expecting the Year name to mean anything is a silly idea, and it deserves an equally silly response.

Not true i have priest/pally/warrior that i based around dragons. An they are fun to play just a tad slow.

Pally is based around buffing dragons in your hand. An dropping buffed up dragons, this is the slowest one of then all.

Priest is amazing with seance and going into late game. An the draw is great/running silence helps a lot with hunter.

An warrior i threw in bombs don’t have dr boom though

“All men are pigs” → there ARE pigs everywhere. Although that’s not really related to year of the pig.

Hyperinflation is the more likely scenario XD. Call the year that and then cause the economy to crumble → job done!.

I am actually quite baffled why they brought back the mechs now so many times. Even that I made the golden mage with mech mage back then.

Are you sure? Most businesses and even a ton of households keep several of them around.