Wow, no way to undo a flag and no way to contact form support with a full message

As the title says so I am going to be hit with a bad flagging , good job blizzard for not letting me send a message to you.

I need to report a user not a post.

If a user sent abusive language in the game and then unfriended you, you can report them by going to the Social tab in the battle-net client, finding the chat, right-clicking the abusive message, and selecting the report option. (Which reports the message, and by extension the player).

If you suspect a user of cheating or hacking, then you can report it using the instructions found at How to Report Hacks/Exploits/Cheating

And if someone violates forum code of conduct, you can report it by reporting the offending messages. Which, again, reports the message and by extension the user.

There are, as far as I know, no other ways to report users.

1 Like

I wanted to undo the flag I put but the system will not let me. I accidentally flag a post and wanted to un-flag it but the system will not let me.

I need to directly contact forum support with a full message, because the options given do not apply.

I can try using the hacking thing but the problem is that only notes it and does not let me put a full message explaining why they are being reported and need to be banned from the game. As I said the given options do not apply so I need to be able to explain what the issue is.

Typically, a single flag wouldn’t result in any action, unless it’s a more serious flag such as “Real Life Threat”.

Flags like Trolling, Spamming, etc would probably require a few others to flag the post.

If you’ve flagged a post by mistake, don’t worry about it. A Blizzard Employee will look at it and, if there’s nothing wrong with the post, will ignore the flag.