Why Warriors auto concede to Quest Paladin?

Because no control deck has enough removal to consistently stop Quest Paladin.

But on the flipside, fast decks will just shrug and steamroll Quest Paladin with little hassle.

1 Like

Really? Pally is good against it but if they handbuff huge double taunt rushing mech guys pally has no removal.

As a quest paladin thats how I lose to warriors sometimes, how the hell do I remove that?

Nope

It’s still not as good as you portray it to be, and the meta is still developing so just because there’s an over representation of a class (quest paladin) doesn’t mean it’s good, it just means people want an answer to a tier 1 deck (CW) and there’s no other match-up that’s so polarized to favor the non-warrior than quest paladin.

because stuff I kill come back stronger ugh

Mech paladin w/ deathrattle eggs have always been a bad matchup for warriors. Quest makes it nearly unwinnable.

Warriors are amazing at removing lots of small things or 1 big thing per turn.

They are very, very bad at repeatedly killing small things that become big things when killed.

Make those small things multiply immediately and then again every turn they can’t answer it? Yeah, that destroys warrior. It doesn’t just exploit their weakness to deathrattle minions, it stuffs it down their throat with a battering ram.

2 Likes

Taunt the mechano eggs and duplicate. Do you have Kangor’s and Undatakah? There’s a specific way you gotta play against taunt warr.

Undatakah is really the scale tipper. The warrior has to spend its big removal on the first eggs and dragons, then again on the army revival.

The second you play takah at the end its over. Two minions that spawn 3 8/8s on death is just brutal. Nevermind that theres likely to be whelps still waiting in the wings.

Oh well. Brutalizing warrior feels right. They keep being allowed to hard counter any remotely normal aggro deck…quest pally is fair play.

1 Like

I’m playing quest murloc shammy and queued into rez priest. I killed the first infiltrator and almost quit when he brought it back twice next turn. Then I thought, I might pull devolve soon.

I didn’t, but I ended up overwhelming the field and winning 4 turns later.

Moral: don’t give up too soon.

I’ve faced this twice today, and I feel I am getting my just desserts a bit for heavily playing CW-- a class that can be a bit frustrating for others. A CW deck just wears the snot out of people until they typically cede when they realize they are out of answers. Now, against this pally deck, the shoe is on the other foot. I’m the one who feels wore out. Those damn 8/8’s just keep coming! Personally, I think the meta needs a bit of a boot in its backside and get me to play more than just CW, and the occasional mech hunter.

No one cares because, according to VS, Quest Paladin loses to; Token Druid, Big Spell Mage, Highlander Mage, Murloc Paladin, Combo Priest, Quest Priest, Quest Shaman, Aggro Rogue, Zoolock, and Aggro Warrior. 50/50 against Wall Priest.

But yeah, 75/25 favored against Control Warrior. Worth it just to torment them.

1 Like

eh, Quest pally has alot of heals and taunts so it can hold it’s own vs fast decks 2.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s really good against fast decks. If you don’t draw the taunt minions quest pally dies quick. Quest paladin works best against decks that drag out the game - like against control warrior.

I love using it against control warrior, but I wish the quest pally decks had a better early game. Most of the time you’ll be playing against faster decks. As I feel like there are 3,836,464,737 types of Aggro decks.

Yup it doesn’t feel worth playing. You’ll lose to most match ups. And out of all of these new decks- I actually only get bored playing quest paladin. I actually rather play quest priest or even a current warlock deck.

With warlock, Earlier today I went against a control warrior and thought I was going to lose. And right at the end I brought out Mecha’thun and won.

Warrior is more 80/20 favored to the paladin and you can tech some cards in for the weaker matchups…

Pretty sure the netdeck isn’t even the most refined