Why people are leaving HS in their droves

See if you can spot the moment where people are just like “f it, I’m out” and go to MTG Arena.

https:// hsreplay. net/replay/ oSACatyCjEp6W4TfFiFwGF

What? The game was fairly close. Had he not been holding that Eviscerate, you would’ve gone on the stabalize and crush him in the next two turns.

Are you insinuating that anyone who loses a match for any reason should leave for MtG?

Something tells me that had you been the person playing Lackey Rogue and wound up losing to a Rez Priest, you’d still make this exact same post.

13 Likes
2 Likes

I dont play much cause its predictable and same old same old. You can beat the predictable if you have the best card.

Doing todays daily and I drew a Priest.

Pyromancer not so shocking. Even less shocking was the 2 x Powerword Shield, Coin, Drop Northing Shire Cleric use 0 cost spell to heal up.

Thankfully all I had to do was play 6 elementals and be done. Don’t have to face Tier decks in casual just for a bit of play. Already tired of Bomber Warrior, Endless Spell Mage, and Mech Hunter…

1 Like

Why is no one taking c4aution seriously? Because he spams posts linking a match he lost and whines about it. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

so
how many times did he misplay this time ?

3 Likes

See if you can spot how many MTG:A players are on mobile versus how many Hearthstone players on mobile.

I like how you lost and think you can pick up MTG:A and play like you’re never going to lose.

11 Likes

the first time i finally decide to check out a salty’s replay and its F[removed by ss entertainment]g garbage. F[ removed by ss entertainment] you op

He actually did pretty well. Had the Rogue not been able to finish him off with an Eviscerate, it was two turns until C4ution would’ve won quite handily unless the Rogue was able to Sap into Leeroy or Pick.

This is just him raging over a loss again.

8 Likes

i expected that part as soon as i saw the topic
in the past he posted replays with so many misplays which turned out to be were the main reason he lost so i thought he did it again

1 Like

Can’t get link to replay ?

Also why aren’t you just gone c4ution at this point? So many threats of leaving
but you are still here.

There are three different spaces you have to delete to make it a cohesive link, he doesn’t know how to post links with the ` symbols (or didn’t).

1 Like

OK just on the mulligan, the choices were strange. Warrant keeping hench clan thug but I would have thrown the rest out looking for prep, backstab and especially raiding party.

Caution was the Priest.

Lol whoops! :smiley:
Well his opponent had poor mulligan choices :wink:

1 Like

Not gonna disagree with you there.

I don’t even run Hench in my current build.

So self important.

Pluralizing your dissatisfaction as if you == people.

You are not special.

Go play another game then, I’m sure you will start whining there too.

3 Likes

It never occured to you to take out Glinda Crowskin before she gave off limitless value?

What the hell man?

1 Like

Alternative play on turn 8 is SW:Pain on the Glinda with Vargoth, and taking the chances that it destroys another of their minions and not Vargoth. At that point you just need to survive for a little longer.

To be honest you will hate MTGA because you will auto lose around 20% of ALL games you play due to mana drought / flood no matter how well you construct your deck.

That’s why I stopped playing MTGA. Back in the day it was awesome but having to play lands / power to get your mana is soooooo 20th century, has no place in the 21st century.

1 Like